14.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-09-2023, 06:50 AM
Is Google Ads+Nutra Cpa Dead?
Hey, Is Promoting Nutra Cpa Offer with Google PPC dead now? I was earning good back in the 2017-2020 days. Now I spent money on ads for some good offers still not getting conversion. Even AM has suggested me to go with these offers. I also heard some of my colleagues about this. If anyone running please let me know. Thanks
06-09-2023, 11:19 AM
RE: Is Google Ads+Nutra Cpa Dead?
jis not dead bro,just think outside box. its easy to find low competition keywords that has high search volume. test test test landing along keywords and scale must learn how swap landing pages after google approve your ad.
12-15-2023, 01:15 AM
RE: Is Google Ads+Nutra Cpa Dead?
Hi, Google Ads+Nutra is alive) There are 2 methods:

Whitehat method​

The whitehat approach consists of full compliance of the landing page and creatives with Google requirements. In addition to providing documents and licenses confirming the direct connection between the advertiser and the promoted nutra offer, the requirements include non-use of misleads, inflated promises, direct contact with the client, etc. Often, such landing pages are disguised as informational articles with the story of an ordinary person who managed to solve a certain health problem in a short time. The article briefly mentions the offer.

One of the positive aspects of this approach is that the account lasts a long time, and advertising campaigns are well-optimized. If you use trusted agency advertising accounts for running your ads, then even without a cloaker you can run multiple six-figure ad campaigns from one ad account.

However, this method has one rather noticeable disadvantage - you won’t be able to use trigger phrases on the landing page, which significantly reduces conversion rates.

Grayhat method​
Many media buyers and affiliates are familiar with the grayhat method, especially from working with traffic sources like Facebook. This method involves directing the moderators to a pre-landing page that is clean while simultaneously using a cloaker to show direct the real traffic to a blackhat page that contains various triggers. In this case, moderators and Google bots are directed to the white page, while leads are directed to the main landing page with an offer order form.

One effective pre-landing page option that’s popular these days is using review sites in trusted domain zones. This approach includes using product review sites that display various offers in a specific sub-niche of nutra products.

The grayhat approach has a significant advantage: it offers stable conversion rates and high ROIs. However, successfully running ads in this manner requires a cloaker, consistently warmed-up accounts, and payment cards. Many affiliates working under this gray-hat scheme opt to use agency accounts, which you can take from our service. Write to us, we will help - google.yeezypay.io.

58.gif