18.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-06-2021, 05:32 AM
Invitation to the GB section plz
Hi Guys, If possible can any V.I.P member send me an invitation to the GB section? When I messaged LALA she told me to make any VIP member to message her or any other MOD to allow me to enter the GB section of the site.

Thanks in advance... your help is appreciated. Thanks
05-09-2021, 03:53 AM
RE: Invitation to the GB section plz

You've been a member here since June 2020.
What value have you provided to the members of this forum?
As of today you've only requested things.

Here's an excerpt of one of your posts,

"Guys, This training is the real deal, let alone all the garbage you request in the GB and this section they are all pure "Shit" and i know what i am talking about i am in the IM field since 2007 and I..."

First of all telling the members here that what they request is 'garbage' and 'pure Shit' will not gain you ANY friends.

In my experience, when someone tries to convince others that they 'know what they're talking about' it usually means that they don't.

If you have to tell people you know what you're talking about it means that you've convinced NO ONE that you actually do.

Plus, if you have so much experience in the IM field why not share some of it? People here might actually recognize you as someone who wants to help others and that would certainly help your cause in getting an invite to the GB section.

So far all you are is a leacher and a taker.
Try being a helper and a giver.

LEARN PHOTOSHOP/MAKE MONEY!
[Image: psb468x60.jpg]
05-11-2021, 09:50 AM
RE: Invitation to the GB section plz
(05-09-2021 03:53 AM)Kaiser Soze Wrote:  

You've been a member here since June 2020.
What value have you provided to the members of this forum?
As of today you've only requested things.

Here's an excerpt of one of your posts,

"Guys, This training is the real deal, let alone all the garbage you request in the GB and this section they are all pure "Shit" and i know what i am talking about i am in the IM field since 2007 and I..."

First of all telling the members here that what they request is 'garbage' and 'pure Shit' will not gain you ANY friends.

In my experience, when someone tries to convince others that they 'know what they're talking about' it usually means that they don't.

If you have to tell people you know what you're talking about it means that you've convinced NO ONE that you actually do.

Plus, if you have so much experience in the IM field why not share some of it? People here might actually recognize you as someone who wants to help others and that would certainly help your cause in getting an invite to the GB section.

So far all you are is a leacher and a taker.
Try being a helper and a giver.

This "member" ( also know as serppower on skype ) will never share anything in here. He/she is a well known BSO exchanger, hijacker and unauthorized reseller inside and outside of BBHF that's always creating alt. accounts.

I reported him yesterday to mods and he got instantly banned.

I'm keeping an eye on this guy for a long time.

If someone new in here asks to exchange BSOs via PM, please report to lala imediately!

63.gif