25.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-10-2013, 11:16 PM
Insights and Comments Needed about VIP Membership
Hi,

I am a member for already a year but just got hooked up here recently, I am planning to upgrade for VIP for a lot of reason not to mention this forum has been real active in sharing latest IM tools BUT I want some honest insights on the edge I can get.

Yes I know there are a lot of valuable things inside (as I can see thousands of threads under the VIP forum section) but I also know I can't get through all of them because (1) the number of threads will just make my eyes sore browsing and reading AND (2) several threads are old so the valuable software/info associated is outdated already.

Also correct me if I'm wrong, VIP members may be the first ones to access what's valuable inside VIP area but I think it will then be eventually shared in the public forum ( I can see some VIP members sharing it).

I can also seem to see that a few VIP and non-VIp members are sharing new updates on famous IM tools where several VIP members hit 'Thanks', the question is, aren't these tools already available in the VIP area? With this, I am assuming that the great number of software inside VIP is to many that some are left outdated or not updated regularly.

I really don't have an idea of what paradise will be the VIP area but would really appreciate all your honest insights and comments on my points and if you can add things that I am unaware, then I'll be thrilled to know it.

Thanks. Smile
05-11-2013, 12:39 AM
RE: Insights and Comments Needed about VIP Membership
(05-10-2013 11:16 PM)varrie29 Wrote:  Hi,

I am a member for already a year but just got hooked up here recently, I am planning to upgrade for VIP for a lot of reason not to mention this forum has been real active in sharing latest IM tools BUT I want some honest insights on the edge I can get.

Yes I know there are a lot of valuable things inside (as I can see thousands of threads under the VIP forum section) but I also know I can't get through all of them because (1) the number of threads will just make my eyes sore browsing and reading AND (2) several threads are old so the valuable software/info associated is outdated already.

Also correct me if I'm wrong, VIP members may be the first ones to access what's valuable inside VIP area but I think it will then be eventually shared in the public forum ( I can see some VIP members sharing it).

I can also seem to see that a few VIP and non-VIp members are sharing new updates on famous IM tools where several VIP members hit 'Thanks', the question is, aren't these tools already available in the VIP area? With this, I am assuming that the great number of software inside VIP is to many that some are left outdated or not updated regularly.

I really don't have an idea of what paradise will be the VIP area but would really appreciate all your honest insights and comments on my points and if you can add things that I am unaware, then I'll be thrilled to know it.

Thanks. Smile
This is my personal response for more than 2 years estimated time of being me here in BBHF as a VIP.
I have been through ups and down and see how BBHF improved as time goes on.

It was true that some of the softwares/tools are being outdated as the developer is either patching it or releasing new versions or in some of the other way, the developer was already a vip member too (some of them join to be part of it, some of them also join just to spy the download link or the versions in it.)

What i learned so far is if you really found the software or plugins useful and you can afford to buy it. Then purchase it and support the developer.
There are also some VIP members who are kind enough to share some purchase details or license key inside vip when they purchase it.
That also includes me. I do the same thing.

The only problem was there are still some leecher vip members who are also vip and just leech it.
And when it was shared on public, It was either getting patched or abuse already.

That is why vip section exists to share on the section something that was supposed to be available to few people only and not for public.

Now as what i see there are now more supervip crackers here in BBHF.
You can just either request it on their thread or just use the search button for it.

Now comparing it to the other VIP forum out there.
I am very sure 1 MILLION PERCENT SURE that no other vip forum out there will defeat BBHF.

Let say BHT vs BBHF.
If your vip member in or going to be VIP in BHT then it was really big hell of disappointment as it was now pure garbage nothing special or valuable threads left. I just wasted my $500 USD.

Now compared BBHF to BHW.
BHW charges $97 USD per year, and what do you get inside BHW vip?
A series of giveaway spam threads. You will also find series of newbie questions that was inside their VIP that was not supposed to be inside.
So if you gonna pay $97 like what i did, better think twice. I myself are going to stop it as my year ended.

WPBlackhat.com --> $500 USD
Isdark.com --> $720 USD

while BBHF is only $50 USD from the time i paid for it.
I do not know the current price now.

Just like me i became vip member here to help and support this great forum.
If only i can sell what i downloaded here from BBHF then i would be multi-billionaire now. Smile
05-11-2013, 12:59 AM
RE:
There are already stickied thread for review of VIP here:
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-SUPERVIP-review
05-11-2013, 01:00 AM
RE:
Thank you for such encouragement and response. Really helped :)
05-13-2013, 01:00 PM
RE:
This helped me too. Thanks again Judge Dredd, and thank you Veni Vidi Vici - I see you are VIP now. Would you mind reviewing the VIP section, if you don't mind?

My mind is made up to go for it, I just don't have the free cash at the moment.
69.gif
05-13-2013, 07:21 PM
RE:
Hi Candle Top

I would really agree with the existing reviews...when I became VIP, I missed doing a client assignment because I was in the VIP section browsing through every promising thread (and you can see the difference between the number of threads in VIP forum and the public ones). Plus the fact that its lifetime makes me excited in the shares to come :)

27.gif