60.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-13-2015, 09:14 PM
Info Millions by Bob Serling - The BEST Book on Creating An Info Products Empire
Just a small share I came across today. Inspired by NonConformer and other's awesome uploads.

Completely free:

Quote:How To Turn What You Already Know About Your Work, Hobby, Or Personal Interests Into A Million Dollar Information Products Empire

If you'd like to achieve complete financial and personal freedom, here's a limited opportunity to produce far greater profits than you ever dreamed possible.
In the past two years, I've quietly amassed a small fortune creating and selling information products. And I know that every person has at least one super profitable, million dollar information product inside of them. So I've developed a way to "take you under my wing" and personally guide you in building your own enormously profitable information products business.
Through my powerful new course, you'll have privileged access to the proprietary secrets I've used to make my fortune. With this comprehensive tutoring, you'll become one of my information marketing partners. But not a partner in my business - something much better. A partner in learning my closely guarded, proven selling techniques that can make you a millionaire in your own information products business in the shortest time possible.
This is an unprecedented opportunity to attain complete financial and personal freedom. If you're a forward thinking individual who wants to call all your own shots regarding your income and financial future ... if you want to make a small (or large) fortune quietly and methodically ... if you want to leave an ongoing, high-profit business to your heirs, then you should give this letter your undivided attention.
Dear Friend,
I have great news for you. Even if you've never written a word in your life, you too can cash in on the booming demand for information products. You can be your own boss, set your own hours, work anywhere you want, and make exceptional profits with your own information products business.
Now, if you've never thought of yourself as a writer, this might sound next to impossible. But let me assure you, it really is possible. And it's much easier than you think.
When I first started out, I had never written a word either. In fact, I was a software engineer (more commonly known as a computer geek)
I put together a little booklet to train a team of computer programmers in a new software system. I didn't have any time to write a great piece of literature. The team needed something they could use pronto.
I didn't know it at the time, but organizing that little pamphlet in a simple, systematic way created a step-by-step "recipe" I would later use to amass staggering profits!
Over the years, I've added to and refined that "recipe" into a powerful, foolproof system anyone can use to quickly and easily create and sell low cost, high profit reports, books, audio tapes, video tapes, newsletters, seminars, and electronic media like computer disks and CD ROM.
You'll find it all in my comprehensive course called Info Millions - How To Turn What You Already Know About Your Work, Hobby, Or Personal Interests Into A Million Dollar Information Products Empire.

Code:
http://www.onlinepublishingempire.com/downloads/Info%20Millions/Info%20Millions%20Course%20(242%20pages).pdf

Super detailed, everything you need to know. I know that there is NO excuse for not taking actions after reading this. Hope it helps some people out.
07-13-2015, 11:16 PM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2015 11:17 PM by j3zr33l.)
RE: Info Millions by Bob Serling - The BEST Book on Creating An Info Products Empire
Thanks Drizzle...Repped!

Uh..is it just me or is the rep button borked?

I'll book mark and come back to rep you up buddy!
07-15-2015, 07:16 AM
RE: Info Millions by Bob Serling - The BEST Book on Creating An Info Products Empire
Nope! The rep button works!

Repped!

Thanks, Drizzle! Love
07-15-2015, 04:52 PM
Great Share! 5 reps added.
07-16-2015, 08:34 AM
Already shared!

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...illions%22

Search first before share.
9.gif
07-16-2015, 09:27 PM
(07-16-2015 08:34 AM)megpite Wrote:  Already shared!

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...illions%22

Search first before share.

Hey, if I'm thinking along the same lines as NonConformer then that's a good thing!
07-20-2015, 11:24 AM
Very nice share man! thanks!
07-28-2015, 10:23 PM
THANKS AND 5 REPS FOR A GREAT CONTRIBUTION!

Serling made millions BEFORE the internet selling info products by "mail order." I bought everything he published in those days... much of which is available in this forum. As a result of his ideas and methods I made a LOT of money during the 70's to the 90's. He has adapted well to the internet... because he is a brilliant marketer.
07-29-2015, 05:42 PM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2015 05:43 PM by Vito.)
Bob has a very good, logical approach to business/marketing, the guy is pretty solid... all of his courses are very straight to the point, zero fluff. You can tell he's been in the trenches doing what he talks about.

His Licensing course is one of his best, opened my mind to stuff i never thought off before regarding licensing.
08-23-2015, 01:08 AM
thank you for sharing....i am a big serling fan. rep added
35.gif

72.gif