63.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-15-2013, 02:28 AM
India/Pakistan WAR is just to begin Guys....
This is so sad to see... INDIA and Pakistan looks like will start a war, and if it begins will destroy worlds economy heavily...

"India's army chief has directed his commanders to respond "aggressively"
to any firing by Pakistani forces in the disputed region of Kashmir."

Check BBC NEWS:

Code:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-21007802

I also just saw the TV NEWS Army Chief statement... I think if this tension continues, there is going to a Major war.

Pakistan's Economy is at the worst stage currently, and if INDIA declare war at this stage, it will destroy the Pakistan Economy completely......

I feel Pakistan Should grow up and apologies for the Body mutilation of Indian Soldiers... Its so in humane...

GUYS, War is just to begin..... and if it begins, it will also effect the complete global economy. And Pakistan will be forced to retaliate with Nuclear Weapon as they will have no option left against Indian ARMY.... and that will begin World War III....

Thats the matter for concern now... Confused Confused Confused Confused
<<< ADD REPS IF YOU FIND IT VALUABLE SHARE >>>
SHARING IS CARING
Happydance
01-15-2013, 04:16 AM
RE:
Pakistan started this.......they want punishment..... Still now i get f**king bulk email to my main mail saying that' "I will kill you indians", "love you indians", "2013 is the end for indians" etc email from different ip's the sende is "all.indians.are.scammers@gmail.com and f***.all.indianz@gmail.com" and orign email comes from france, portugese etc.So i think thus are proxies and some of the mother f**ker idiots behind this.

I am still trying to get your orginal ip to start the CYBER war!

Be Like REPS.. it's just 1 Second task - Click REP Button - [Image: tnx.gif]
01-15-2013, 01:23 PM
RE:
I have both Indian and Pakistani Friends...In my view, people of both countries want to have peace between them and they want friendship not war...Whenever both countries come close to each other, something bad happens, caused by media and those countries who don't want to see this friendship...

Guys, war is not a solution, no doubt, India is big and stronger than Pakistan, and if India got the ability to destroy Pakistan, then Pakistan also got the ability to destroy India enough to push back it to 50 years from other countries...

So, That means, War is not a solution, just avoid watching stupid media and stupid politicians
01-15-2013, 03:52 PM
RE:
Obviously india is stronger than pakistan, but india has to watch out for some countries which i don't want to mention here,who might well support pakistan in their war agains india!
01-15-2013, 06:36 PM
RE:
oh no dont war , i'm not yet married :( hehehe :D
27.gif
01-16-2013, 07:34 AM
RE:
doing propaganda???
don t forget kargil, and they were not even soldiers but mujahaideen...
mind your business and stop this shit or we will push you back to srilanka...
01-16-2013, 08:58 AM
RE:
Guys, there might already be a war in the real world
Just because you can't stop it doesn't mean you start one here.
I'm sick and tired of people fighting among themselves over matters that doesn't really concern them.
Pls [+rep] me if I've helped you Cool
(It's a great motivatorHeart)
01-16-2013, 03:43 PM
RE:
(01-15-2013 03:52 PM)ashwin77 Wrote:  Obviously india is stronger than pakistan, but india has to watch out for some countries which i don't want to mention here,who might well support pakistan in their war agains india!
That is where teh concern is... Coz UN cannot interfere between teh matter of INDIAN and PAK as per Shimla Agreement. Neither do any other country can coem to Third party sort.

So if War breaks out between India And Pak, Pak will not have any option left to Nuclear Retaliate over India, coz that will be their last option.... and that is when all other countries will coem in suporrt and a the Next World War will began.

This is how it is goign to be... Yes, WAR is no way an solution. I know even thouigh I am Indian, there are very good freind of mine in Pak... But as others said in the thread there are hate people too in PAK.

WAR is not the solution, all want is peace, only because of some stupid guys who doesnt see a great future, they do all this nonsense and creat whole unstability in world.

And Majorly, there will a bigger there on USA either, if Pak retallited on Nuclear Weapons, not just INDIA even USA will be forced to enter teh WAR and that will distroy everthing... SO there beings teh World WAR III....

So I think all should change their mind set... WAR is only distruction.. no Jihad or any nonsense... I dont think Allah in Insalm say WAR WAR WAR.... all people should chnage teh mind set.... Aftr all what all r fighting for.. in less than 100 years an human will dies,, then what are you fighting for I dont understand.

Enoy this short life fully as you can... That what the message I would like to spread.

PEACE and PROSPER
SHARING IS CARING
Happydance
01-17-2013, 12:02 AM
RE:
jihad is not only in battlefield...
the ultimate jihad is to control your animal instincts...
in Pakistan here i give jobs to people online teach them way to earn money...
you should do the same in india and help your people earn more then 26 rps a day...
thats much better then doing propaganda on the internet...
people in this forum are here to earn and to discuss war zones...
we all have to die someday, don t be afraid of death...
if the war comes we all will die an honorable death insha ALLAH...
meanwhile i will keep working hard...
i will advice you the same...
rather then posting this post a good earning method, that i know you can...

regards
01-18-2013, 12:28 AM
RE:
(01-17-2013 12:02 AM)hash786 Wrote:  jihad is not only in battlefield...
the ultimate jihad is to control your animal instincts...
in Pakistan here i give jobs to people online teach them way to earn money...
you should do the same in india and help your people earn more then 26 rps a day...
thats much better then doing propaganda on the internet...
people in this forum are here to earn and to discuss war zones...
we all have to die someday, don t be afraid of death...
if the war comes we all will die an honorable death insha ALLAH...
meanwhile i will keep working hard...
i will advice you the same...
rather then posting this post a good earning method, that i know you can...

regards

SO here come one typical Pakistan.... This is what makes India and You different..... N one more thing for you info... Standard of living in India Far better than Pakistan... So dont advice me what to do....

N if you want to honorable death in the name of insha ALLAH...then I can see how stupid you are...

That is where mentality of Pakistan people need to grow...

+ for you info.... War destabilizes economy and also internet market.. remember that kid. So you better not advice me...

If you dont understand English, then its not my problem, if you read my previous post I said we need peace not war.. So stop your silly n stupid mentality... n Grow up...

N dont dare to advice me on what I should do. First go n clean all terrist on your county, probably that would make your insha ALLAH happy.... and not by breeding terrorist..

N for your info, if you can read proper english, I said taht I have many friends in PAK who just doent have ur metality.. thanks to them.. they dont make Pak all dirty like you... You people need to change thsi same metality of Die for insha ALLAH..... Everything will change between INDIA and PAK and both can live in peace...

@Komas, what are you linking all his racesit comments.. common.. i dint think you too have so narrow mentality. Common guys...

I am saying for both sides... What is wrong is wrong.. no justification.. Thats it.
37.gif
SHARING IS CARING
Happydance

48.gif