7.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-02-2019, 09:15 AM
[ Indexing ] How do You Index Your Backlink?
Hello everyone, I hope you all are doing good. I can see many people are sharing guides/ method to make high authority backlinks, i really appreciate that!

I wanna know how you guys are indexing your backlinks these days as its very hard for me to get them indexed. If you can share any method or can recommend any software it will be good for me to manage it.

Please dont just name the softwares or web based services which claims 90% indexing rate, I am looking for a suggestion from the ones who are using it. Probably i know 10+ names of indexing softwares and services, looking for something that is working these days, Thanks
Sharing is Caring
10-23-2019, 06:23 PM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2019 06:24 PM by donpe000.)
RE: [ Indexing ] How do You Index Your Backlink?
you said that...
You know ten software to index the backlink. So you have to use a different software to index your backlink. I use Onehourindexing and Index Nuke
10-25-2019, 09:01 AM
I'm indexing through video sitemaps using my own site.. It's working
12-26-2019, 06:13 PM
best indexing tools: http://speed-links.net/ . I use these tools one year
12-28-2019, 04:14 AM
(12-26-2019 06:13 PM)rankrobber Wrote:  best indexing tools: http://speed-links.net/ . I use these tools one year

What percents are you getting indexed link wise with that service ?
58.gif
03-16-2020, 03:03 PM
Lately, I have seen a competitor backlinks mostly created for redirection from Google properties like maps, images, that I can find in Moz backlinks. How do I get such a crawler link index and found in Moz? I have tried Instantindexing services and a few others. Not a single link detected yet.

Any suggestion?
05-16-2020, 06:20 PM
(06-02-2019 09:15 AM)coolmirza143 Wrote:  Hello everyone, I hope you all are doing good. I can see many people are sharing guides/ method to make high authority backlinks, i really appreciate that!

I wanna know how you guys are indexing your backlinks these days as its very hard for me to get them indexed. If you can share any method or can recommend any software it will be good for me to manage it.

Please dont just name the softwares or web based services which claims 90% indexing rate, I am looking for a suggestion from the ones who are using it. Probably i know 10+ names of indexing softwares and services, looking for something that is working these days, Thanks

No need to buy any indexing service. Just do the following:
A) create a Blogger account
B) post your links (use html).
C) your Blogger account is automatically added to your Google Search Console account. So open Search Console and tell Google to crawl your new Blogger page. It will do that pretty quickly - usually in an hour or two.

Works for me every time.
05-19-2020, 04:16 AM (This post was last modified: 05-19-2020 04:18 AM by Agyat.)
Quote:No need to buy any indexing service. Just do the following:
C) your Blogger account is automatically added to your Google Search Console account. So open Search Console and tell Google to crawl your new Blogger page. It will do that pretty quickly - usually in an hour or two.

Works for me every time.

Excellent idea
05-31-2020, 09:53 PM
(12-26-2019 06:13 PM)rankrobber Wrote:  best indexing tools: http://speed-links.net/ . I use these tools one year

how the result?
06-29-2020, 06:05 PM
(05-16-2020 06:20 PM)Bobhenry Wrote:  
(06-02-2019 09:15 AM)coolmirza143 Wrote:  Hello everyone, I hope you all are doing good. I can see many people are sharing guides/ method to make high authority backlinks, i really appreciate that!

No need to buy any indexing service. Just do the following:

Works for me every time.

Hi man great idea but how to do this with your webste?
20.gif

54.gif