11.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-19-2013, 08:21 PM
IncentLock CPA Network | Direct Offers | Superior Tools
[Image: ArdclCR.png]

I wanted to create this thread to show you exactly why you should split test your current network with IncentLock. Take a look at the points listed below and then try us for yourself!

Custom Built Platform

We have a platform that was built from the ground up with our publishers in mind, our tools allow for maximum customisation to increase your conversion rate and EPC. On top of that we listen to your suggestions, if you have something that you'd like to see - let us know and we'll try our best to get it added!

Tools That Convert

Content, Link and File lock like a boss. You can customise virtually every aspect of our content locker to ensure your conversions remain high. You can even customise the colours of our Link and File lockers to match the branding of your websites. Take a look at our example lockers below:

1# http://www.incentlock.com/download/25O7P
2# http://www.unlck.us/d/25O7P

Top Direct Offers

Unlike PPD networks and even some of the CPA networks around here, we go directly to advertisers whenever we can or higher up networks to get our offers. We try our hardest to ensure our rates are higher than the competition, it's our belief that users should automatically get the highest rates without having to ask!

Get Paid How YOU Want

Bored of seeing networks offer the same few payment options? Not with IncentLock, you get paid how you want! We offer the following payment methods:
  • PayPal
  • Payza
  • Skrill
  • Western Union
  • Check
  • Bank (domestic and INTL.)
  • Payoneer

We also have no minimum for PayPal payments as well as low minimums on other methods.

Staff That Care

We don't answer you then forget about you, we actually care about our publishers. I reach out on a day-to-day basis to ensure there isn't anymore we can do to help you succeed. If I see one of our publishers has had a slight downturn in their earnings I'll reach out and see if there is anything I can do to help including optimising their offers. For us, it's about building long-term relationships that are profitable for both sides. Bluntly put; the more money you make = the more money we make.

We Reward Loyalty

Stick with us and we'll show you how grateful we are! Unlike other networks that punish users who don't earn thousands weekly by sticking them to NET-30 we actually the payment schedules of our loyal users. If you stick with us and we can see that your traffic is good expect faster payment terms as well as promotional codes that you can use to increase your earnings for extended periods of time.

Android App

We understand that you're not at home for every second of every day, you might want to check just how much your earnings are increasing with IncentLock while you're out; well feat not! We've released our Android app which allows you to check your statistics on the go, you can download it right off of Google Play.

Magic Button :
[Image: m0i49DX.png]

5% Referral Commission

3%? Nah that's no good! We offer our users 5% to entice them to share our network with their friends. Once you login to your dashboard you'll find a link that is unique to you as well as a bunch of awesome banners you can use to promote your link with, get referrals on board now while we're new!

See For Yourself

Don't just take our word for it in this thread, we urge you to sign up and see for yourself! If you have any questions don't hesistate to add me on Skype: sam.incentlock as I'm willing to answer all your questions and personally explain why you'll be better off with IncentLock.

[Image: 0aiD7AF.png]

44.gif