61.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-12-2022, 09:56 AM
Improving Organic Traffic
How to improve organic traffic of website nowadays ?
09-12-2022, 07:02 PM
RE: Improving Organic Traffic
Sorry, not sorry for being so cliche, but it depends!

Your question with ZERO context is like asking why does it rain? Without context, as I live in the jungle, the coast, the central plains, an island in the middle of the tropical storm season, or the desert, there are too many variables that turn what could be a quick, targeted answer into a multi-episode drawn out list of multiple possibilities of which you become confused which will be the most effective for you.

I've spent almost the last 4 decades driving traffic to businesses of all types. For the last 2 decades, primarily online. As a business owner, driving traffic, preferably targeted, motivated traffic, can be compared to driving your tesla to your nice home or living out of your geo metro. It should be something you spend focused time getting good at because the ability to drive targeted traffic means a good life in most cases. You can crank up your products or drive traffic for others and make a lot of money.

I prefer to drive traffic with a lot of content, high quality, and in demand by my target audience. I'm not going to launch a blog with 2 articles; I'll launch with 50 articles and add 50 more in the first year. No spun, AI, keyword stuffed shit either. During that first year, we will drive traffic with engaging quizzes that convert like crazy and builds the email list. We'll build a passionate community and leverage their UGC to drive social and referrals. When you build a community of people who trust you and are passionate about your topics, they will do almost anything you suggest. That is my preferred method, but I have it down to a science with all systems. At the 12 to 15-month point, we will organically rank for 20 to 60k relevant phrases with a solid 10 to 15%, driving serious amounts of page 1 traffic and sales.

I mentioned quizzes. They are an incredible way to drive traffic on the incredibly low investment side. Quiz and content ads cost a little more than very little. This would be the quickest to apply from my suggestions.

This is 2022, most business people suck at social media and ads, including myself in many ways because they think people use social media to hear them brag about the things their product probably doesn't do and their business. Consumers don't give a rat's ass about brands or what the brand has to say unless you are Apple. They will believe strangers' recommendations over brands.

Get the hint? I found a woman on Tiktok posting about a client's product. We paid her 2k for 10 videos. The first 5 were awful, #6 was better, #7 did close to 10k, and #8 produced approximately 300k in sales over the last 3 months. We sent all sales to Amazon using the attribution link, which got her 66% of her amazon fees back, and she went from position 10/11 to #1. The video has been viewed by 25million + people now, the hashtag viewed by over 75 mill, and followers increased by 20k. We gave her the amz fees as commission, approx 30k, and since she exceeded the goals, she will get another 30k bonus. Plus, she still has 2 videos to make. Not bad for a housewife who had a following of 2k and would laugh at being called an influencer. These #'s are incredible and not something you just drop on a Monday. Understanding your target audience requires work and not posting self-defeating ads. She had complete creative control, but after each video, we'd have a coaching call during which she spoke more than I. I'd give her some direction and let her show me other people's videos that she thought might help. Is your demographic on Tiktok? If so... it is still not saturated with dirtbags selling garbage. User generated content is a must, it must be authentic and not a bs ad. Id say it can take 30ish videos to get one viral video as you figure out what works best with your ideal buyer.

Is your business unknown? That is a different set of issues. You need to get eyes on the product and get people talking. You have zero trust and authority established. You can buy it with expensive ads or borrow it from others. For example, find a VA with a brain and have them search out 100 relevant authoritative figures in your niche or a similar shoulder niche.

A shoulder niche equals a niche where you share the audience but do not compete. You sell footballs and helmets, I sell football uniforms and cleats. The same audience, but we don't compete. Someone my audience trusts and gets their advice from is still a good influencer for you because the audience trusts them. Call every single one of them and try to secure collaborations. Probably the easiest is to interview them in a podcast. Don't do the same old dull podcasts as everyone else. Stir the pot with something that piques interest.

Then run specific ads for the podcast targeting their name, site, and business as the keyword phrases. Anyone searching for them will be introduced to you, and the association is implied trust. You will get followers and traffic and begin building trust and authority. Optimize the page and podcast to build organic ranking, and you have a page that can become an evergreen traffic magnet.

My point is there is no one size fits all solution, and nothing is free. You either pay to play, or you pay with your time. Time is money. Organic traffic is significant, but evergreen traffic is the gift that keeps giving. You don't have to know everything.

If you have no capital and/or are bootstrapping it, you need some skills fast. Learn everything you can about your ideal buyer. What motivates their need to purchase? What do they need to hear to spend the money? Where do they congregate on the web? Why wouldn't they purchase? Obstacles? Why should they buy from you and not the next guy? Who do they worship for relevant advice? Notice the answers to these questions fill in the blanks in the methods mentioned above. The answers will answer your question about how to improve your organic traffic.

Im sure others here may agree or not. Im sure they have their preferred methods too. They are all strategies.
I'm not bragging or talking out my ass; these are verifiable successful results. I've also made every mistake there is to make; without them, I'd would have never had the successes. Im an old dog; built my high-rise agency and made my money long ago. Gave it up because of significant health issues. All I do now is consult and teach people what we used to get paid to implement.

If this doesn't help you, maybe it will someone else. Most here are very cool, helpful people. I honestly don't give a F what anyone thinks or believes and wish them luck. There are many ways to make money online. Or maybe one of the haters will come, point fingers and talk out their arse. Such is life. If we are lucky, maybe they will add something of value to the thread. Good Luck!
09-12-2022, 11:12 PM
Lots of useful insigts, arjoer. Max reps added.
09-13-2022, 04:30 AM
Indeed quite an insightful thoughts and strategies on growing your traffic organically or via strategies!
09-30-2022, 04:04 PM
To get organic traffic you need to optimize the website fully, including on-page SEO, off-page SEO, and technical SEO. Create high-quality backlinks as much as you can. If you can make guest posts that will be very beneficial for your website. Set up the website on Google Search Console and Google Analytics to analyze and maintain the website and website's traffic.
39.gif
11-03-2022, 04:45 PM
The best way to get organic traffic through SEO will vary depending on your site's specific needs and goals. However, some general tips that may help include:

1. Making sure your site is designed well - A well-designed site will make it easier for search engines to index and rank your content. This allows you to rank higher in search results pages, which can result in increased traffic.

2. Implementing effective link building strategies - Link building is one of the most important aspects of SEO, and it can help you attract organic traffic from search engines. By building links from high-quality sources, you can help your site rank higher in search results pages and increase your site's visibility overall.

3. Creating valuable content - The more content your site has, the better chance it has of ranking well in search engine results pages. Make sure to write quality content that is relevant to your target audience and includes valuable information for visitors.

4. Keeping up with current trends - Keeping up with current trends is key to success when it comes to SEO. By staying on top of the latest SEO trends, you can ensure that your website is optimized for the latest search engine algorithms. This will result in higher rankings and more traffic from potential customers.
11-05-2022, 12:04 AM
Got It, This is very informative information.
11-05-2022, 02:29 PM
I learnt from this, thanks a lot; arjoer. I wished you get well the soonest.
11-07-2022, 11:57 AM
Thank you, arjoer. Repped+
It`s a great experience share and positive contribution for BBHF.
12-16-2023, 12:01 PM
lots of info thanks
10.gif

58.gif