72.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-30-2024, 06:24 AM
Immediate Income Idea
Immediate Income Idea ? What I would do if I only had $100 to my name and had to start from scratch keeping all of my current knowledge:
1. Sign up for ChatGPT 4 = $20 (they have a FREE version but the paid version is better for more sophisticated copy)
2. Sign up for Canva Pro = $15 (they have a FREE version but the paid version is better)
3. Create a Store ($29) set up automated delivery and hosting.
4. Create credit repair prompts (about 20-30 prompts) to remove late payments, collections, medical bills, charge offs, student loans, child support, repos, inquiries, etc
5. Have AI write letters for each prompt.
6. Give the letters AWAY for free to 5-10 people. (2-3 letters per person with instructions on how to properly execute the letters) In exchange for the free letters you ask them for their results when the DELETIONS pour in.
7. Create an ebook in Canva while you wait for the results from your free clients. (Takes 45 minutes to an hour to create an ebook) Include an introduction about credit reports, how to read them, how they’re calculated, etc. include the dispute letters with step by step instructions on how to use them. (Video instructions will increase your conversions) Offer an extra incentive in your book for those who send you their results. ($20 gift card) the incentive opens up the gateway to one of your marketing strategies, for future customers to see current/past customers results to then sign up themselves.
8. Results come in ? Use your free clients results as social proof that your prompts actually WORK. POST THOSE RECEIPTS ???????
9. Launch your ebook on the SAME DAY that you get those results back from those clients.
10. Priced at $47, if you sell TWO books, you’ve made $30 profit IMMEDIATELY ?? and everything else is 99% profit moving forward. $47 is a STEAL when you’re teaching people how to remove a $20,000 repossession from their credit. Or a $15,000 charge off. Or $87,000 in student loans…. Just 10 sales a day is almost $500. And $500 a day is $15k/month. ?You’re not RICH just yet… but guess what? You started this idea with only $100 and now you have $15,000 ??‍♀️ Issa WIN to me ?? And It’s PASSIVE INCOME because you have the delivery method automated by your store. So this is money that you can literally make in your sleep ? the only manual labor is the UPFRONT labor.
No overhead. 99% profit margin. Less than 3 hours total of your time.
04-10-2024, 04:55 PM
RE: Immediate Income Idea
Sounds good, can use this strategy for creating email audience for financial markets and other sectors too

29.gif