22.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

08-18-2016, 05:21 AM
RE: INSTANT BAN TO ALL LEECHERS/LEAKERS!!!
Definitely couldn't agree more! props to rizve69 and Omni Potens!
08-21-2016, 07:12 AM
(08-05-2016 06:22 PM)paoloo3 Wrote:  What if the banned come back with another username?

there are many ways mods can block someone, there ways to track a persons identity beyond just username. and besides their stink follows them everywhere xD
09-02-2016, 12:44 AM
This also apply to members that send pm asking to exchange courses.
So i advise not to deal with this kind of people. Report it to me.

I am tracing reported pm(s) and i already ban those pm spammers that try to deal or exchange courses via pm. I will give chance for now those who bite the pm spammer offer to exchange courses but next time no more chances.
If this pm spammers are been banned and i did make a trace that your also involved, then i will consider you as an accessory to the crime, so this mean you failed to report this pm spammer and you yourself involved on the exchanging courses, for now i will give you a chance but the next time, no more. and you guys know who you are.

So this may serve as a last warning as well to those members that will receive that kind of pm that try you to exchange courses, either ignore that pm or report it to me.
Failure to do so or you being involved with this will also mean your account will be risk from being banned too. My last warning to everyone in here. Be fair and follow the rules.

Cheers,
Omni Potens
09-02-2016, 01:29 AM
PLEASE also BAN those who Start SPAM Threads in VIP and elsewhere.

We ALL know it's already against the rules, and yet funny how some long time "reputable" members seem to "forget" these rules after being here so long, only to choose to all of a sudden start spamming BBHF over and over again - whether leeching Reps or begging for something or advertising with a BSO or GB or just plain not following-up on their word - there seems to be No Excuse since BBHF has a place for all those kinds of things.

For example, 1 person admitted their choice to Spam BBHF was at the direction of some un-nameable "mentor" (LMAO) who told them to spam BBHF regardless of the rules. (Weak.)

Enforcement would be much appreciated fear this place will only get worse if left unabated.
BBHF is more important than the egos and greed of a bunch of spammers.

Cheers @Omin Potens!
09-02-2016, 03:18 PM
Great Job Omni Potens and Rizvi. thankssmileThanks
21.gif
09-06-2016, 08:50 AM
I see a lot of non VIPs doing this, leaking shares from the VIP. Not sure how they got access to the VIP product, but I assume they do this to gain REPs quickly. Some even copy the thread description to the last word, even the download links are copied.
Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet Consitituer
11-29-2016, 06:20 PM
Thats some ninja shit!
01-24-2017, 09:14 AM
Great Job guys (rizve69 and Omni Potens)
04-21-2017, 06:14 PM
WOW! That's butthurst Hitface for them, Well Done RIZ and Omni 51whew
05-08-2017, 05:06 PM
rizve69
Nice work man .....thanks a lot for helping to clean the forum :)
28.gif
Closed

39.gif