7.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-07-2019, 05:52 AM
INFO - pdfdrive dot com - Almost 90 million of books
Almost 90 million of books, various genres including impressive amount of books on sales, closing, marketing, etc

Code:
-
https://www.pdfdrive.com
-
10-07-2019, 07:20 AM
RE: INFO - pdfdrive dot com - Almost 90 million of books
@azure293: I wrote about PDF Drive in a share called "The Best E-book Search Engine I've Ever Used" (or something like that ... don't remember now, it was quite a while ago). But anyway, thank you for bringing it up again. I love PDF Drive.

Layna61524
10-07-2019, 09:08 AM
I've searched by title for the site name, nothing comes up. Also, as you can imagine, not everybody see every post. Actually, 95% here doesn't even look for the previous post or info shared in the thread, info that would warn them about something or show new download link, etc. so doesn't really matter if is repeated. At least is good info.
10-08-2019, 07:03 AM
My fave book site. I paid for features.

Link is fine.
10-08-2019, 07:36 AM
@azure293: I believe you may have misread my post as something other than what I intended it to be. I was in no way "calling you out" and nowhere in my post did I say "I shared this first so you shouldn't have."

I was simply thanking you for sharing it and saying that I wrote a huge post about this a while back (January of this year to be exact). I love that you brought it up again because people here are inundated with content and quickly forget.

I agree with you that most people here don't see all the shares; many of the downloads in other sections of the forum are either off-limits to most here except VIPS and others are of no interest to the rest (ex: Crypto, and other specialized genres).

I also believe people here get chronic information overload and the "shiny new thing" share-of-the-day soon becomes an afterthought as soon as something newer and more exciting is shared.

It sounds like my post touched a nerve so you felt the need to defend yourself. Well, that wasn't my intention.

The duplicate share thing is a forum house cleaning issue and most here are not concerned about it. Not only is the forum's search function often DYSfunctional, it relies on us all having to use some preordained "naming convention" for how we title our share posts so that we don't all end up sharing the exact same things.

I am not blaming you, is all I'm saying. There is no way you would have found my share based on how I titled it because PDF Drive shows up nowhere in the title.

I was simply saying I'm familiar with this e-book search engine and love it so much that I told everybody here who can see my share about it.

No harm --- no foul.

Here's what I wrote about it ...

THE BEST PDF SEARCH ENGINE
I'VE EVER USED:

Magic Button :
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-THE-BEST-PDF-SEARCH-ENGINE-I-VE-EVER-USED

So, thanks for the reply but if you took offense to anything I wrote, I apologize.

Layna61524
74.gif
10-08-2019, 08:28 AM
I didn't took offense on you Layna, now when I read my post I see why you think that, my wording is spartanic. In contrary, I find your post very useful. My "beef" is on less than useful search function and people who don't read nothing except their posts and requests. It's annoying, but I probably should focus on something more important.
09-07-2020, 12:47 AM
Thank you Azure and Layna very useful site....

Off topic but are either of you aware of a similar site for audible/audio books?

Jin

20.gif