46.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-05-2014, 02:22 AM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2014 09:43 PM by greathassan.)
RE:
thanks for your method @饿死我了. I'll also keep that in mind.
No Ripping of Courses allowed in Udemy Section (Freebies), if you saw any send me PM or report the thread. Thank You.
09-28-2014, 08:53 PM
RE:
PROGRAMMING COURSE 100% OFF
https://www.udemy.com/easiest-way-to-program-no-codes/?couponCode=FREE3
10-08-2014, 05:01 AM
RE:
** Reserved **
Udemy is a respectful community partner with great instructors.
Read the UDEMY Section Guideline

We don't rip their course for any leeching purpose

Subscribe with the promotion coupon and write them your product review or buy it if you like the course.

10-09-2014, 06:06 PM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2014 06:22 PM by whywork.)
RE: My variation on this search method...
Hey friends,

I have a slight variation on the above methods. Follow the excellent images provided by our esteemed member [color=#ffff00][b]Chocobee[/b][/color] in the first post of this thread, but instead of choosing "search entire post", instead choose "search titles only".

Then for your search term, simply pick the most "uncommon" or "unique" word in the course title. For example, if the course is titled: "Knitting For Family And Friends", do not choose "family" or "friends" as your keyword, because these are fairly common words. Instead, type in the word "knitting", because it is a less common word and it is not likely that there will be many courses with that word in the title.

[color=#ff0000]Note[/color]: It is important that you choose only ONE word, more than 3 characters long. If you choose 2 or more words, for some reason the forum search engine starts producing vague results (this has been my experience). If the word contains 3 characters or less, you will get an error message prompting you to enter a longer search term.

Finally, perform the same final step as shown in OP, which is to go to the forum menu and click on "UDEMY Section" to highlight it before clicking on the SEARCH button at the bottom.

Depending on how unique your search term is, you may be presented with a single result, or perhaps a longer list of results, but they are in chronological order so it isn't hard to scan down the list and notice if the same course has already been shared.

If you find the course has already been shared, please respect forum rules and honor the efforts of the Original Poster by adding your new coupon to the existing thread.

[color=#ffff00]Edit[/color]: One more quick tip: To do a very quick search to see if a course has been shared in the last few hours, just hit "CTRL-F" on your keyboard while you are on Page 1 (most recent listings) of the Udemy Section, and again type in a "unique" single word from the course title as your search term. Many duplicates I have seen recently were shared by someone else only a few hours before and were still on the first page, LOL! This quick method will catch those recent shares and save you the extra effort required by the above search methods.

Hope this helps and happy sharing! Cool
Minds are like parachutes - they only function when open. 73cash
10-20-2014, 06:43 PM
RE:
Thanks bro nice method
27.gif
11-16-2014, 09:52 AM
RE:
This seems like this will be a very helpful thread to follow up on in order to know how to properly utilize Udemy. Thanks for the info.
11-26-2014, 09:49 PM
RE:
@vidperpar

WRONG PLACE TO POST THESE !!!!!!!!
03-24-2015, 04:33 AM
RE:
i can't ind this course : uml- unified modeling language
this is the link :
https://www.udemy.com/uml-unified-modeling-language/?dtcode=pY3N9d52BV1x
thanks to help
12-09-2015, 08:13 PM
RE: [INFO] How to search for the Existing Udemy share
Hi, what happened to the green highlighted posts, it used to be much easier when unread post were always highlighted with green text, now it does not work anymore
12-28-2015, 07:55 PM
RE: [INFO] How to search for the Existing Udemy share
Sure was!!

I appreciate greatly finding the variances in query one after another in a single thread.
---------------That being said, yes it in strongly rooted in novice ignorance.

I also appreciate that the seemingly redundancy may inundate those with nothing to gain from them but more scrolling.----------------------------

Namaste
67.gif

37.gif