14.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

11-13-2020, 08:52 PM
RE: [IMPORTANT] Saying "Appreciation" or "Thank You" on our BBHF THREAD Starter/Sharer/Contributor! :)
Let me in and see, what you mean. And thank you for this great Forum!!

✨ OPEN A NEW ETSY SHOP WITH THIS FREE 40 LISTINGS
FOR 4 MONTH! https://etsy.me/3MVv7ZI
11-14-2020, 01:25 AM
RE: [IMPORTANT] Saying "Appreciation" or "Thank You" on our BBHF THREAD Starter/Sharer/Contributor! :)
Sorry, I had to post just to read what Omni Potens wrote at the top, there where five "Post to view" sections in his post. I don't think this has been fine tuned yet.
11-14-2020, 01:42 AM
:blush:Guilty of hoarding (my udemy tech courses count is obese). My sincere thanks to all the regular posters on Udemy thread.

suggestion: a new forum feature should be implemented/programmed where one is not allowed to view more than x number of udemy threads per week without replying
11-14-2020, 05:09 PM
I'm not so much a "poster" but a "repper".

While the post-to-unlock is inconvenient, it does make me stop to ponder when I see an interesting share: "Do I really want this?" Helps to cut down some of the piles I collected which will never see the daylight. 25sweating
11-14-2020, 06:46 PM
Hi

In my opinion, a simple "thank you" button will be a much more suitable solution, many other forums have implemented this.

The implementation of the current solution will create a mess, many old topics will cover the new or updated topics, but a "thank you" button will prevent that problem.
48.gif
11-16-2020, 05:23 AM
post to unlock this link
11-17-2020, 01:42 PM
I want to see why this new feature has been added.
[Image: giphy.gif]
11-19-2020, 01:51 PM
Good Day everyone :))

Let me revert the changes made by Omni Potens in implementing the force to unlock on some section. I agree that the forum will become a "spam forum" and we always try to avoid that even from the start.
I understand that there are leechers but this is not the proper way to deal with them.
There are many sharer here that still share despite of these leechers cause when you share we believe we don't expect anything in return. We try to avoid forcing anyone to post, or forcing any to rep+ for a share that is still not allowed.

There are section that exist both on public and on private.
The 2 giveaway section for public and private can still be used the those sharer who does not want their download link actively open for everyone so only those interested had to send them a pm that is why that section exist.

i saw one post from one member here too :

somebody Wrote:Hi

In my opinion, a simple "thank you" button will be a much more suitable solution, many other forums have implemented this.

The implementation of the current solution will create a mess, many old topics will cover the new or updated topics, but a "thank you" button will prevent that problem.

I will try my best if possible i can bring back the "thank you button" like we used before.
But i cannot promise if i can still do that, but i will try my best.
In following weeks i will do some major update to come up with some more improvements.

Hope everyone had a good day. Take care and God Bless.

-Mikhael
11-19-2020, 03:06 PM
Greetings Bestblackhatforum/Mikhael.
Your news is very, very encouraging and welcome - thank you.

May I also add that the 'quote' button is missed a great deal and it seemed to have vanished at the same time that the other changes appeared.

If it may be possible to reinstate it, many members will hugely appreciate that.

Thanks Again, and Best Wishes.

smith
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
11-19-2020, 04:00 PM
Funny thing are those who complain,
most of them are leechers with zero less contribution to BBHF. lol.
They are requesting to remove so it would be easy for them to leech without even thanking the sharer or uploader. lol.

But alright admin is the boss, i am closing this thread now. I will just wait for the admin thank you button that would be cool and i hope the previous count # for thanks given and thanks received are still there.

@everyone apology for what i done.
The force to unlock should ONLY be on GB SECTION.
Please report to me any thread that force members to reply that should not be allowed now as admin mention above.

Cheers,
Omni Potens
55.gif
Closed

46.gif