40.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-14-2022, 11:56 PM
[IMPORTANT QUESTION!] SALE OF AN UDEMY ACCOUNT?
Hey bro and sisters,

"Asking for a friend" - They have a Udemy account with 50,000+ primarily premium courses and is REALLY curious about selling it. These are their questions:

-Anyone sold theirs and if so - what was your experience?
-What would you sell your account for if it was yours?
-Where would you publicized this sale?

Thanks for any and all insights!
05-15-2022, 03:15 AM
RE: [IMPORTANT QUESTION!] SALE OF AN UDEMY ACCOUNT?
I checked yt and reddit, but there are very little resources. One video om yt states that it's illegal and there's another site that focuses on the sales of these accounts, but for very cheap prices, so....
05-15-2022, 03:32 AM
Hey here's an idea: how about you learn something from those courses and earn money instead of selling the account?
05-15-2022, 03:42 AM
Who's to say that hasn't been done? Anyway, that's not the question. The question is in relation to the sale of the account.
05-15-2022, 03:43 AM
This could be an extra revenue source for some as I am sure there are quite a few of you that "collect" courses.
53.gif
05-15-2022, 01:21 PM
Greetings to you Ilikeseggs !!

Seems like a rather simple query to me actually.

Getting the word out will be the only tricky part IMO 'cuz it is ONE sale and cannot be made public - so I would guess making a OTO someplace like here somehow and making certain that any potential buyer isn't a scammer...somehow.

As to the rest, it is possible to change an account's email address;
I know because I was forced to do it when my original .cc domain went poof overnight so my email was instantly gonzo.

Changing the PW is likewise possible.

Price-wise I'd say it has to be $X00 but not too high as then the buyer will demand a list of all 50,000+ courses and that'd be a real PITA to handle.

It is only the people portion of this idea which could be troublesome, I think.

My own course count is over 1000 and when I've got time to spare I try to get into this or that - but so far over 90% of those checked out do truly suck - terrible sound quality or hyperactive/distracting on-screen movements or worst of all - incomprehensible accents.

And then of course there are the phony baloneys like Patton or that Roope guy who totally waste our times with great titles with only hot air inside.

I say all that because of how it can affect valuation within a buyer's POV - so the seller needs to look at it objectively if possible.

Good Luck to your friend !!
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
05-16-2022, 05:30 AM
Hey Smith, righteous amigo. I knew it would be you to chime in with actual insights and positive criticism. Granted, there will be some rotten eggs as the production quality is nothing compared to masterclass, etc, but the sheer variety and comprehensive list of 50,000+ should net 5-figures. What do you all think is a fair price?

Regarding the course listing - I could do a video cap. Thanks again for the input.
05-22-2022, 05:32 AM
I am starting to get offers from reaching out to webmasters. The direct approach + law of numbers.

9.gif