73.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-18-2012, 09:41 AM
IAmPaulJames from WarriorForum is a SCAMMER! Do NOT buy from him!!!!
He is selling this Busy Business Bonanza.
Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/542923-just-warriors-making-1-000s-no-cold-calling-offline-marketing-proven.html

Review
Quote:I posted an honest review on the warrior forum for this wso, and the op immediately deleted my post. I posted again, and he deleted it too.

Here's the deal: he has posted a number of deceptive and outright dishonest comments on his threat about the item. When asked about costs, he has not been honest. I wish I had saved my post... it was really long and very detailed about a number of problems with his method. But I'll try to give you an idea of some of the problems I highlighted.

1: His method violates Google's Terms of Service. He teaches that you need to rent a UPS store mailbox or even rent a virtual office address as a primary location for your business. Google clearly states that you must provide an accurate physical address as the primary address of a business. Those using a store mailbox will be banned by Google. Additionally, other people such as legit businesses who may be considered competitors will see the fake business listing on google and will flag it for violations and/or report the business as closed. Such listings are bound to get banned, and rightfully so.

You can use a store mailbox as a secondary address for google places, but you can't use it as a primary address or the physical address. That is where he is violating the TOS. He gives you a blackhat way around this, but Google is not doof, and is finding those sites and banning them. Also, users are flagging them.

2. Cost: He states multiple times that the cost is about $50 to get these set up. But if you check for yourself, renting a UPS Store mailbox, or postal box costs about $20/month and requires a 3 month contract (some require 6 months). And with that contract, you are required to pay for the full term of the contract, in advance. I asked him about this and his suggestion was to just pay for 1 month, then cancel your credit card so you don't have to pay more than a month. That is clearly unethical, and just plain bad business. I don't personally operate that way and I don't trust people who even suggest it. Furthermore, he suggest you can get around the mailbox issue by renting a virtual office. That is very expensive and fyi: Google treats virtual offices the same as store mailboxes... they violate their TOS and will be banned. If he was truly doing this method, he'd know that.

3. He claims in one of his posts that this has nothing to do with ranking on Google. That is an outright lie. This has everything to do with ranking on Google. Without a listing on page one 1, you go nowhere with this method. When I asked him why he was trying to deceive people about this, he deleted my entire post.

4. Contradiction: When I told him I was setting up 10 of these, and the cost for the mailboxes alone (there are other costs involved) was going to be $600, and asked him what assurance he could give me that I wouldn't get banned by Google, he replied that he couldn't guarantee I would not get banned. He suggested that I only set one of these up at a time. He said that it took him 2 years to reach 12 of these sites, doing only a couple at a time. But in a post on this thread, he claims he reached 12 of these sites in 5-6 months. So which is it, 5 months or 2 years. I have the emails still to prove he said this.

It seems like I talked about one other item in my deleted post, but I can't think of it at the moment. Bottom line is: his instruction is clear, but his method is very blackhat and really involves a lot of risks. Sure, he'll give you a refund (I suppose), but is that going to cover the set up costs you incur only to find out your hard work all got spanked by Google? Nope.

His banned from warriorforum but now his back.
So be careful in buying from this guy.
He is a professional Scammer. Beware.
12-24-2012, 05:16 PM
RE:
Ya,
I agree...
He's a Douche Bag For Sure.
12-24-2012, 05:19 PM (This post was last modified: 12-25-2012 03:47 PM by Raven.)
RE:
Ya, He's a Douche Bag
I have been bought so much shit in the past,
I can tell dam near from the sales thread, if it's a Bull Sh*t Product
That why I went Black Hat All The Way.
At least here everyone is more honest, because we aint selling shit to each other!
08-12-2013, 01:51 AM
RE:
What a fukin clown. Way to screw with the buyers for a quick buck.
You don't always need to sell. One can simply contribute to this great community by adding valuable/insightful posts.
08-12-2013, 02:17 AM
RE:
Originally Posted by Truth Speaker View Post
Paul:

You find it funny that I finally decided to join the Warrior Forum because I was so fed up with your false sales letter?

I've visited this site for years and I've bought many WSOs. Some WSOs were disappointing and some were good. Regardless, I always kept my mouth shut no matter how good or bad a WSO was.

Your WSO crosses the line though, because you state that this does not involve ranking websites, but ranking sites in Google Places is exactly what this involves.

More serious than the false statements in your sales letter is the fact that you tell people to cancel their mailing address after a month, but to leave the mailing address in the Google Places listing.

Maybe you don't think it's a big deal to encourage people to commit mail fraud, but that is a felony. I finally joined the Warrior Forum last night solely for the purpose of helping other Warriors avoid committing mail fraud, as you suggest. I'm glad you find my new account funny, yet you seem to have no moral issues with encouraging others to commit mail fraud and you seem to think it's ok to lie in your sales letter. To me, there's nothing funny about that at all.
31.gif
10-08-2013, 10:55 AM
RE:
Bought one of his products and all I needed. Pure BS and 6th grader could write on his level.

Just another perfect example of the WF/WSO crap that is allowed to be sold. All the WF owner(s) care about is getting their fee and could care less if you get scammed or buy crappy material.

Sad is all I can say. Hard to believe the gov/ftc has not come down on them.
if you think everyone else stupid, might be good time to look in a mirror...
10-09-2013, 12:42 PM
RE:
Typical bullshit on WF. I cant stand it.

9.gif
Free counters!