52.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-04-2016, 10:28 PM
I want to contribute but don't know how? Any suggestions
Hello guys!

I have recently upgraded my account to VIP. (If anyone is wondering, trust me it's worth more than it's asking for) After seeing all of you friendly , helpful guys "sharing and caring" each other in every possible way. I feel I should contribute.

I am not so much of a tech savy person. But would like to contribute in any way possible to this wonderful community. I would like to know how a not so much technical-person can ride the same boat as you guys.

Please tell me what are the ways I can follow to help others here. Thanks!
07-04-2016, 11:19 PM
RE: I want to contribute but don't know how? Any suggestions
Hello MaxWebTime,

Welcome to The BBHF!

Great choice on upgrading to Super VIP!

Your Question:
"Please tell me what are the ways I can follow to help others here. Thanks!"

Well, there are so many ways, but to be honest it really depends on you and what you would like to do.

A good place to start is to make some "Mirror Shares" on some of the posts you see in the download sections. A Mirror Share is you posting the same file the OP (Original Poster) did, but on extra file sharing services. This helps members by providing multiple download methods. "READ" the original post first!!! The OP (Original Poster) may actually state that he/she wants NO MIRRORS! You should respect the OP's wishes!

You can also read some of the posts in the "Requests Sections", where members are looking for something, and then do a search on Google, and if you locate it, tell them where, or grab the item and make a new link for the BBHF.

Something else is to just read as many posts in as many sections/areas you can and when someone asks a question or is having trouble, it may be something that you know and you can help them out.

I have done all of the above, and I started out small, and on some days I could find lots of things to help out with, and other days, nothing. I would just keep looking around, and help out where I could.

Think about it, look around and Go For it!!!

Mushin

Happydance
"Take the First Step, No More, No Less, and the Next Step Will Be Revealed To You"
07-04-2016, 11:36 PM
I think I should update to vip soon to see more stuff :)
07-05-2016, 12:27 AM
Thanks Mushin for the suggestions.
07-05-2016, 11:40 PM
Thank you for your excellent suggestions Mushin. I can definitely try some.
38.gif

13.gif