76.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-02-2013, 02:36 AM
I need money so pls help me ?
Hello friends,
im new here in this forum. I read many Threads about making money, but no one of them work for me.
My skills are: HTML, css, Wordpress, Photoshop and mysql and a little bit php

I need money so pls help me ;)

Best Regards
01-02-2013, 02:41 AM
RE:
go through fiverr
that is good to start.
01-02-2013, 02:42 AM
RE:
i try it but it dident work no one like my gigs there...
01-02-2013, 05:26 AM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2013 05:27 AM by absmizan.)
RE:
With your skill set (described by you) you can easily make some money in ODesk, Elance, Guru, Freelancer and other freelancing sites doing projects that suits your skill.

Hope it helps!
01-02-2013, 05:34 AM
RE:
make a portfolio o your previous work
(01-02-2013 02:42 AM)smurgi Wrote:  i try it but it dident work no one like my gigs there...
38.gif
01-02-2013, 06:34 AM
RE:
Thanks for your replay guys, but i dont like fiverr... cause you work for a low price (cmon 5$ is nothing )
i mean i need something which works well (not a theorie cause i have thousands of theories), it could be also very black hat (dont matter) but it must something which brings good money.
Because i need money actually...
.. is there nothing that could bring me 100$ a day oder so????

As i allready said, it could be blackhat and it could be everything but it shoudl work so...

Best Regards
01-02-2013, 10:07 AM
RE:
Why not make mobile websites for businesses, there are still huge numbers who haven't got them yet, in fact most haven't. Very quick and easy to do, or go out showing businesses on a smart phone how bad their site looks on mobile compared to a sample mobile site and get someone to build them for you and split the money
01-02-2013, 08:39 PM
RE:
Hallo Guys I am also new here and I am so hardware. Please help me for getting money. And what is the best way to get money...
01-03-2013, 03:46 AM
RE:
Thank you for the replay, but im searching for somethig which brings good money, the idea with the mobile phone website is not bad at all, but i think this wouldnt bring autopilot money, cause you must work hard for it and the costummer can say in the end that he dont like it and then you stand there as a noob who had done a hard work but the costummer wont buy it.
This happend to me to a guy who want a wordpress. I done that for him but he said that he found another one for a cheaper price to do it for him and then i had make a Theme but no one buy that shit.

So i need something in IM, but which works. Something like an idea for affiliate marketing system or so

PLs guys help i need that money

Best Regards

56.gif