21.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-06-2013, 12:25 AM
I'm on the first page for my site, but....
Ok let's say my site was HealthyLivingForYou.com

And when someone searches "HealthLivingForYou" im on the first page, but if its "Health Living For You", I'm no where near the first page lol.

How can I rank my site more? Also with keywords from my posts. Like, I'll have one called "How To Get Brighter Teeth by Oil Pulling with Coconut Oil", how can I rank that post?

I'm kinda new to SEO, any tips would would help me alot, maybe a tutorial or something?
05-06-2013, 12:42 AM
RE:
Doing On page and off page SEO. (Obviously white hat)
05-06-2013, 03:19 PM
RE:
Your going to have to learn a lot mate. Make sure your on-page is good and than start making social signals and backlinks.
05-09-2013, 09:59 PM
RE:
First of all make sure that the keyword you are targeting have decent searches. It is useless to rank top 10 to get less than 100 visitors. Second, read everything you can about Google Panda and Penguin update. Third, make sure that you have only unique and quality content on your site. This is mandatory! Then make sure your on-page SEO is done correctly. Then build quality niche related contextual backlinks to your site. I stress on quality because, Google has changed the game and will keep making changes to filter low quality sites. Finally, be patient, the road is long!
05-10-2013, 06:06 PM
RE:
Long keywords competition is always low and your keywords are long so after doing proper On-Page and Off-Page SEO optimization with unique and fresh content your website will definatly get good ranks easily on search engine. Must remember that only do Off-Page submissions on high Page Rank websites with unique and fresh content.
23.gif

58.gif