73.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-11-2024, 06:41 AM
I have Double my SEO traffic since new Google Update
I have doubled my traffic on most of non-English sites.

However i see that ranking with AI content on English sites is becoming difficult.

Here are few things I found that are favoring rankings after 6th March 2024 update

1: Content has to be correct and engaging for users, AI content for Non-English is ranking just fine, but I am providing reference content in the prompt to make the content more accurate and up to date.

2: Google has started favoring high html to text ratio, I am inserting tables in the articles and i see that it has increased my rankings

3: Instead only "Keyword" in the title/topic, use long tail headings, for that I have formulated the prompt in a way, that it creates relevant heading in any language using reference content.

4: Social signals are giving huge boost, since 6th march 2024, i have seen at least 20 to 30% boost just by sharing content to facebook page + reddit + twitter

Here is the prompt that i am currently using at chatgpt to rank my Non-English articles (This prompt is for person related topics):
Quote:Write an article about keyword: Derya Pınar

And first create topic/headline for this keyword in "Turkish" language; make sure to add keyword itself in the heading, use the reference content added along with this message for creating a topic that is relevant and related.

The article should be in "Turkish" language
Do add relevant headings and FAQ
Right in start of article add table with bio data and personal information of person in topic, also add link to one authentic website for reference, the table should be in the form that it can be easily inserted in wordpress.

If the topic is other than person related than add related information in the form of table that can be inserted in wordpress.

use the following content as reference, add this content in your article as well, but make sure the article you create is unique, SEO friendly and has good flow, additionally extend the article to make it around 1000 words:

************* Reference Content ***************

[Image: l27iPO.png]

[Image: SmLYtQ.png]

[Image: OPwWfi.png]
03-19-2024, 12:42 PM
RE: I have Double my SEO traffic since new Google Update
thank you for your share!
04-09-2024, 08:26 AM
RE: I have Double my SEO traffic since new Google Update
That's impressive, and well done. I do want to add that, algorithmically, it's very hard for Google to detect AI content, even more so when you're doing it in other languages. Good work!

64.gif