13.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

11-11-2013, 09:38 PM
I am looking for thevault.bz invite
If anybody who can get me on the vault.bz i'm willing to pay whoever can help me get on it.
GET ACCESS TO THE BEST 35+ SEO AND SPY TOOLS https://tracking100.page.link/allimtools
02-17-2014, 07:43 AM (This post was last modified: 02-17-2014 09:39 AM by humanss.)
RE:
I did not have a good experience with this user "krishparmar83" (AKA "Smith Alfred").

I told him that I only had my personal account but if he wanted to download something, that I could do that for him.
So here he goes saying that he was scammed (by another user) and sent some money to that user for an invite and then never got it.
Ok, fine... I went ahead and gave him TeamViewer access to my computer, my thevault.bz account letting him download whatever he wanted (since I'm an extreme user and have positive ratio).
After this... I told him that if was feeling generous, that he could send some money to my Paypal.
He agreed but said something like he couldn't do it himself since his Paypal is from India, so he asked a "client" of his to send the money, but apparently, this "client" never replied. (very weird if you ask me).
Anyways, I waited and waited.. maybe a week and a half and he stopped replying via Skype.

I can't say I was "scammed" because I made it clear that I was going to accept money if he wanted to send it, but he wasn't honest about it and gave me the run around.
He could have just said upfront that he wasn't going to send a penny and that was it... but lying about it is a different matter.

This is just a heads up for anyone that is willing to help this user.
02-17-2014, 09:27 AM
RE:
Probably and hopefully it's just a simple matter of communication. I do know people have problems sending money out of India bigtime, so maybe give him benefit of doubt and ask if there's another way /something he can do for you to reciprocate before starting war of words?
02-17-2014, 10:48 AM
RE: I am looking for thevault.bz invite
(02-17-2014 09:27 AM)phil123 Wrote:  Probably and hopefully it's just a simple matter of communication. I do know people have problems sending money out of India bigtime, so maybe give him benefit of doubt and ask if there's another way /something he can do for you to reciprocate before starting war of words?

Hey Phil,
No war whatsoever. As you can see, I tried to be as polite as possible. Just trying to let other usres know what my experience was. That is all.
Maybe it's a communications problem, maybe I'm too anxious... I don't know. But this is what happened. Sometimes knowing other users experiences is a good thing.

I'm sure "Krish" is a good fellow, but he hasn't been.. let's say... completely straightforward with me. That is all.
02-17-2014, 02:44 PM
RE:
it was communication problem...as I always says my english is not good.. i told him I will ask my other friend to send money as I am not able to pay because of paypal restriction in india..I did not replied to his skype as I was out of town on weekends. now we just spoke on skype and we both are good now. I will ask mode to please delete this thread when humans reply to this thread. it was just communication problem.
64.gif
GET ACCESS TO THE BEST 35+ SEO AND SPY TOOLS https://tracking100.page.link/allimtools
02-17-2014, 02:48 PM (This post was last modified: 02-18-2014 05:02 AM by humanss.)
RE:
Everything has been sorted out with Krish.
This has been an unfortunate combination of slow communication (because of the weekend), Paypal issues, my anxiety and other variables all mixed up.
I apologized for my behavior and so did he. So, all is well now.
02-17-2014, 06:56 PM
RE:
Thanks guys, just what I thought may have been the case, good to hear its all sorted, and hope I have been of some help!
03-20-2014, 08:56 PM
RE:
I also have heard about TheVault. If anyone has an invite, do let me know. I appreciate the help!
03-20-2014, 10:57 PM
RE:
There is no restriction on Indian paypal. I have friends in India too. And you just need to add in a creditcard to make payments. Indian Paypal transacts money directly from creditcard for payment.
03-21-2014, 05:08 AM
RE:
(03-20-2014 08:56 PM)merlin101 Wrote:  I also have heard about TheVault. If anyone has an invite, do let me know. I appreciate the help!
Invites disabled at thevault.bz so if anyone is trying to sell you invite prepare to bee scammed.
46.gif
Closed

42.gif