68.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-19-2015, 05:08 AM
I am going to create a new cpa or ppd site , anyone like tto join me
Hello,

I am going to create a ppd or cpa site, anyone like to join.
I have
1. Domain name
2. Cloud vps server
3, ppd script

I need at least 20 members to get start and more then 20 also applicable.

If you have a question that you need to invest in this or not . Answer is no, i already purchased all the required things for CPA site, may if there is a problem you need to invest only $5 or less, remaining I will manage.

You should need a min Or max knowledge in cpa to join us.

If your interested, post below or email me admin@apajrlab.com or contact me at Skype: rajeev-rrs
03-20-2015, 03:33 AM
RE:
you need quite a good amount of money and good knowledge to start a PPD/CPa network.
03-30-2015, 06:18 PM (This post was last modified: 03-30-2015 06:22 PM by fnetv1.)
RE:
Last year, I used a PPD script and started my own PPD website. I started it on a dedicated server thinking that it was going to take off real quick. The costs of the dedicated server was at $120 for unmetered 100mbps port. So, I implemented tools like Senuke to promote the business. I paid alot of money on PPC sites to buy visitors (I think this was the main source of users). I tried to use Google Adwords to advertise the website, but Google saw my website as a "Get Rich Quick Scheme" and didn't allowed me to advertise on Adwords. I also paid a few Ebay sellers to promote my website.

Fast forward to December of 2014, I had over 589 users, most of them were inactive, a very few of them uploaded files but none of them promoted their download links and if no one promotes their download links then no one makes money.

At the end of December I decided to discontinue paying for the dedicated server and I currently have the project on hold. In total, I paid over $1,440 in hosting fees for the course of the year, $150 for the PPD script and time, time and lots of time to ensuring my server kept on running. There was an incident in around August where my server got hit with a DDoS attack and took down my server, I mitigated the DDoS attack by blocking all the world's IP address on my web server except CloudFlare's IP addresses thereby forcing all web users to having to go thru CloudFlare before the web pages gets to load on their web browser while dropping all attempts from anyone to establish a direct connection to my server by IP address (DROP in IP Tables), This worked beautifully, no further DDoS attack, but I had to use another IP address to route SMTP email sends (verifying new users by email) since blocking the whole world except CloudFlare and my own IP range DDoS mitigation technique also meant that my server was not able to send emails using my server's OWN IP address and this needed to change as well. I used Google's POP settings and a free Gmail account to use Google's IP address when sending out emails. There were no further problems with my server after this point, there was nothing any attacker could do to bring down my web server, save perhaps sending a very large (30+Gbps) DDoS which would probably force CloudFlare to null route all request directly to my dedicated server's real IP address which even though this can take down the site, no real damage would be caused since my IPTables rules would have dropped all these requests, but thankfully I never received such a large attack and all attacks were withing CloudFlare's reach of capability to protect.

So, I managed to run a website in a dedicated server where there was only one downtime due to a DDoS attack that forced me to promptly take the above mention DDoS mitigating action which worked beautifully causing no further downtime. I ran this website for 12 months as a rate of $120.00 per months, I got over 580 users, most of them if not all of them being lazy asses who thinks that their download links is going to self promote itself. I was NOT able to turn a profit, I turned a massive $1,4xx loss at the end of the year in hosting costs.

I am currently thinking of relaunching the project in a different manner. Since now I have Verizon FIOS in my house and Verizon allows hosting my own server in my house something my previous ISP didn't allow at the time I was running the site. I may decide to build my own server and run it in my house for free, just paying electricity costs and thats it. BUT I have been contemplating this for over 3 months already. I would first need to elaborate a very good DDoS minitating plan where if I were to receive such a large DDoS request that, instead of CloudFlare null routing to my ISP's real IP address which would bog down my own internet connection leaving ME without internet connection (that would be a risk of hosting a PPD in your own house), that the IP address gets null routed to another IP address that doesn't belong to my ISP and that other source ends up taking the load. Possibly I can implement this by using a tertiary IP address (service) which would act as a "circuit breaker" and drop all requests passing this point and not entering my house's ISP connection, I have given such a great touch into this, but haven't devoted any time to research it yet.

So, as you can see, there are lots of challenges into running a successful PPD site. Also, these types of sites are frequently the target of DDoS attacks and you will need to come up with a good DDoS minitaging plan (feel free to use mines if you dont have anything better to implement, at least it works and it worked for me) and also have an "extremely large DDoS" mitigation plan which will demand your research time.

As for the other poster saying that you need lots of money to run a PPD site, I would say that initially you can start low, just the cost of the hosting and the cost of the PPD script and then IF your site takes off because your users aren't as lazy as mines, then you can start thinking of up scaling it, you will eventually come to the point where you will need larger amounts of disk space to store your user's uploaded materials, if you run your own server in your house, it should just be a matter of going to Bestbuy and purchasing a bigger SATA hard drive, connecting it on the server and configuring your script to also use this new hard drive, or simply making that extra space available to ./ (root directory). (note, all those 580 users I had wasn't taking more than about 1.2 GB of disk space so disk space is something that shouldn't concern you at the initial stages of your PPD business)

Another challenge you will encounter is, how to prevent your user's from using proxy servers to artificially create click thru's to earn quick money as this will put your account with your CPA networks at jeopardy. You will need to hunt for a list of all known proxy's IP address and add then to a blocklist on your server (.htaccess IP blocking syntaxes + a refference file containing the IP address should help amongst other ways it can be done), also you need to obtain a list of VPN IP addresses to block them as well. If you fail to take this step I guarantee you that you will sooner or later stumble upon a user who will try to use proxy servers to complete their own surveys and you will end up getting banned from your CPA accounts because of this negligence. There is a service that I dont remember now, that for $1,200 a year will give you access to a broad list of all VPN's and all proxy servers so that you wont have to waste your time searching and parsing them yourself. There may be a cheaper service a competitor though. When I ran my website I was running a script to block proxy servers on my .htaccess but I paid little attention to VPN. Even though I never had any problems and I never got banned from any CPA network on my final 90 to 60 days I decided to create a demo account with the company that keeps the huge list, I believe they gave me like 60 to 90 days free without having to pay ( and thanks god I didn't end up paying, otherwise I would have suffered a $2,640 loss at the end of the year instead of just $1,440 for just hosting costs)

Another challenge that you will need to undergo is policing your own users. You will need to write up a good DMCA notice, or simply reuse the many there are on the web, and from time to time scan the directory for potentially infringing files and remove them quick as your CPA will not like their ads showing up along with copy right infringements. Also pay very careful attention for users who may upload predatory types of materials like ch1ld p0rn, immediately remove the offending material and block the user's IP address range, if you decide to host the PPD in your own house and you encounter such type of user, you may end up getting visited by the police in no time, so its very important to constantly be policing your PPD website for illegal content and copyright violation. (I never had a user upload any illegal content, but maybe 3 of them uploaded copyrighted songs which I Simply removed and warned the user)

By the way, the hosting I had was with LeaseWeb, the cheapest of the cheapest of the cheapest plan I could have possibly found at that time for a HP Proliant dual core dedicated server with 500 GB of Disk space with 4 GB of RAM (more than enough for initial operation on just one website) and truly unlimited 100 MBPS post (I saw this at that time as paramount since I visualized lost of people uploading and downloading constantly, didn't wanted to worry about hitting any limits. I could have always upgraded the plan for the unlimited 1,000 mbps if it had taken off and there were many requests to upload and download content) At the end of the year, I realized I could have gotten away with the alot more cheaper 1 TB monthly bandwidth plan.

If you do decide to launch your own PPD, I wish you the best luck.
04-08-2015, 03:49 PM
RE: I am going to create a new cpa or ppd site , anyone like tto join me
Thanks fnetv, I was thinking of starting a CPA network. Im still doing my homework on how you actually make profit and if it is worth it.
04-08-2015, 09:52 PM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2015 09:53 PM by mic141414.)
RE: I am going to create a new cpa or ppd site , anyone like tto join me
if anyone is looking for a cpa network script (or my previous PPD script), you know where to find me ;-)

My newest script (CPA network) is really good and you can see the reviews on my thread.

10.gif

79.gif