80.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-13-2014, 07:01 AM (This post was last modified: 09-15-2014 04:02 PM by ebizmoney.)
I Am Now a Contributor - Upgraded to VIP !!!
Wow, I just noticed that I have been upgraded to Contributor status and I wanted to express my sincere gratitude for this distinction. I am not as prolific as Johny Shadow or Taur or StillStanding ... But it means a lot to know that the contributions that I have been fortunate enough to make are appreciated. To those that are new here and don't yet have a true appreciation for us, just take a look at some of the other related forums out there.... As a BBHF Member you are a member of THE best forum on the web - hands down. Remember, we all came here searching for and found help. That being said, make your contribution no matter how small it may seem to you (a mirror, a rep, a helpful comment) so that some one else may benefit. Thanks again Mods. I sincerely appreciate and value being a BBHF Member Cool

UPDATE:
I want to express my deepest and sincerest thanks to the mods and all who are responsible for my upgrade to VIP status... It was totally unexpected and I'm completely and totally blown away by receiving this honor. Rock on BBHF and again, thank you very, VERY much!!! 42rock
Make your great day an even better one mate! 42rock
05-13-2014, 11:20 AM
RE:
Congrats on your Contributor status.
Welcome “Never let your ads write checks that your website can’t cash.” - Avinash Kaushik
05-14-2014, 03:52 AM
RE:
(05-13-2014 11:20 AM)Wab Wrote:  Congrats on your Contributor status.
Thanks and congrats to you as well.
Make your great day an even better one mate! 42rock
05-14-2014, 01:08 PM
RE:
very nice! keep it up.
05-14-2014, 03:40 PM
RE:
It is very good that you are contributing in it.
82.gif
05-15-2014, 05:11 AM
RE:
Good for you!!! Glad to see someone is recognized for their efforts!!! I have have been contributing for over 2 years now and have yet to be recognized for this!!!
05-15-2014, 12:35 PM
RE:
(05-15-2014 05:11 AM)Merlin Wrote:  Good for you!!! Glad to see someone is recognized for their efforts!!! I have have been contributing for over 2 years now and have yet to be recognized for this!!!
The Contributor label is only given to members who have yet to upgrade to VIP membership. I'm not really sure how the other labels are awarded, because I would've thought by now I would have gotten a Black Knight label as there are members here that have that label with less reps than me. I don't figure I'm going to lose any sleep over it though.
Newbies: Don't know how to find stuff to share on the forum?
GO HERE:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-BBHF...free-stuff
05-15-2014, 12:36 PM (This post was last modified: 05-15-2014 01:05 PM by StillStanding.)
RE:
Deleted duplicate post
Newbies: Don't know how to find stuff to share on the forum?
GO HERE:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-BBHF...free-stuff
05-15-2014, 02:08 PM
RE:
(05-15-2014 12:35 PM)StillStanding Wrote:  The Contributor label is only given to members who have yet to upgrade to VIP membership. I'm not really sure how the other labels are awarded, because I would've thought by now I would have gotten a Black Knight label as there are members here that have that label with less reps than me. I don't figure I'm going to lose any sleep over it though.
My thinking too, and no I won't loose any sleep either... Wink
06-06-2014, 03:47 AM
RE:
Congratulations!
12.gif

10.gif