15.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-02-2015, 05:49 AM
Hypnosis - Stop Snoring Now Using Self Hypnosis ( $39 > $0 ) FREE
In this course titled 'Hypnosis - Stop Snoring Now Using Self Hypnosis' By Pradeep Aggarwal , you will learn -

Do you at times wake up to the noise of your own snoring?
Does your partner complain that your snoring prevents him or her from sleeping?
Do you snore very loudly?
Does your snoring scare your small children?
Snoring is a very common health problem. Snoring is a sign of disrupted sleep, which can lead to many health issues. Snoring may affect your relationship badly.
Self hypnosis can help you stop snoring with its effective mental programming.
This course is ideal for people who have snoring problems and are unable to cope with it . They are not able to overcome it and it is affecting their relationship and health. .
It is also very helpful for people who want to get over depression , anxiety , insomnia , negativity and stress.

Using self hypnosis and affirmations you will be able to overcome the habit of snoring and save yourself from embarrassment and relationship issues.

This course contains a lot of exercises and more than 30 minutes of live video content designed over 7 lectures in English.

Click link for free course for limited time only- https://www.udemy.com/hypnosis-stop-snoring-now-using-self-hypnosis/?couponCode=SNORSTOP
09-02-2015, 06:08 AM
RE: Hypnosis - Stop Snoring Now Using Self Hypnosis ( $39 > $0 ) FREE
Thanks ...
09-03-2015, 02:25 PM
Thanks for the share
09-03-2015, 02:55 PM
this course sounds like b.s. to me. if you are experiencing the listed symptoms then i would get myself to a doctor and schedule a sleep study to test for sleep apnea -- a life threatening condition. hypnosis cure...bwahaaaa scary what some idiots try to sell.
jm
Smile
09-03-2015, 10:58 PM
[quote='JohnMajors' pid='1411457' dateline='1441256130']
this course sounds like b.s. to me. if you are experiencing the listed symptoms then i would get myself to a doctor and schedule a sleep study to test for sleep apnea -- a life threatening condition. hypnosis cure...bwahaaaa scary what some idiots try to sell.
jm
Smile
[/quote]

Your opinion is shared in one of the threads,agreeing that this particular teaching is "snake oil". :)
51.gif

83.gif