13.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-03-2020, 06:05 AM
How would you make a lot of money fast?
Hi.
I dont know about you.

I dont really know or understand where humans work or make money.
It is never enough.
no one in my family has money. no one knows how to make money.
in my world, not even credit cards exist, it means there was never no money.
I did have financial aid, but it would always go to the school. I was never a loan "g".

I am out of time for many things in life.
How do we go from 0 to a lot fast??
small claims court? I am not an attorney, so it is legal, there are in my world, 2 small claims court claims a year.
lawsuits/litigation? I dont really know anything about that.
How about getting paid for just existing?
I am lost, does anyone have any ideas?
Thanks.
my name is charles.
currently working on a chess site as a case study for seo, local seo and content marketing: http://www.chesslessonsin.com/
are you a coach or looking for a partner on a project? "hit me up"
05-19-2020, 08:23 PM
RE: How would you make a lot of money fast?
The shortcuts that are normally used to make money fast don't last for long most of the time. Even if they do then it is not the right way to earn and causes a lot of difficulties in the long run. If you are willing to put some effort then there is always the options of earning through social media. Monetize your page or blog on facebook, tiktok etc. You can learn all about it on various forums here.
05-19-2020, 10:41 PM
Study a proven money-making template and implement it. That's it!
05-31-2020, 07:28 AM
(05-19-2020 08:23 PM)grayson84 Wrote:  The shortcuts that are normally used to make money fast don't last for long most of the time. Even if they do then it is not the right way to earn and causes a lot of difficulties in the long run. If you are willing to put some effort then there is always the options of earning through social media. Monetize your page or blog on facebook, tiktok etc. You can learn all about it on various forums here.

I agree with grayson84. There is a lot of amazing data on this forum which can help you in learning the basics of how to earn money. Also you can learn from people who share their success stories as almost all of them started from zero. Wishing you success.
10-29-2020, 05:02 AM
Trust me when I say this, money and fast are the two words that never go together. Sorry to break it to you but making money takes a lot of time and effort. The simplest way you can earn is by opening a YT channel and putting some good content on it. Obviously, you will not become rich overnight but it will certainly help you in getting there. That is what I have experienced and learned.
50.gif
01-03-2021, 01:35 AM
After buying in many, MANY shiny object syndrom with different WSO, BSO or whatever else, instead I simply found a good mentor and join a MLM.

MLM has a bad rep because of some people that does it wrong and spam everywhere, but with the right system and support, anyone can be successful.

MLM is simple. IMPORTANT, I said simple, not necessarily easy. BIG difference.

Like anything else, it does take time and effort like any other business to build.

That's my opinion.
01-09-2021, 12:03 PM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2021 12:35 PM by tupac.)
Hi all

@Remember, you wrote:
"in my world, not even credit cards exist, it means there was never no money."

Well, I'd say that's a good thing... You do not wanna be in a place where everyone is imprisoned with credits and debts... It is written in the name "credits", do you like to live on credit where you are? I bet not, so thank god for that.

Other than that:
How much are you willing to work for the next few days?
What do you mean by a lot of money?
What do you mean by fast?

If you do not clarify these 3 points, well, my friend, it is not money you need, it is a reality check, maybe a brain doctor or a slap in the face (with respect)... I do not know, many possibilities.

Tell us more and we may help.
Hope this helps.
Tu[ac.
1) There are no enemies, but the enemies within, the enemies outside can do us no harm. 2) The best time to launch an offer was 10 years ago, the second best time to do that is today. So what are you waiting for? It's time to take action.
01-09-2021, 01:54 PM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2021 01:54 PM by Lumos.)
Greetings Tupac - it is good to see you here.

I wish to jump in and answer the below in hopes of getting some pointers too, please:

(01-09-2021 12:03 PM)tupac Wrote:  How much are you willing to work for the next few days?
What do you mean by a lot of money?
What do you mean by fast?

1. Given my other responsibilities, between 1/2 and full days as I am able to;

2. A LOT of money to us could be a total of ~$20000/year - which is an amount that the 3 of us can easily live on - any more than that would be gravy for eventual 'retirement'.

3. Fast is less important to me than SIMPLE.
Too much IM and MMO stuff is filled with twisted up complications which are too easy to screw up.

And adding this to the above:
I am already at 'retirement age', have no pension, savings or gov't funds coming to me, so I still work as I am able to and definitely NOT afraid of work, while also desiring to aim my efforts at things which are reachable via their simplicity.

Thanks
61heart 61heart 61heart 61heart 61heart 61heart 61heart
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
01-17-2021, 02:55 AM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2021 08:47 PM by tupac.)
Hi smithnowt

I think I've answered you in another post a while ago, or maybe I'm confusing you with another member (no time to check all my posts).

In any way, if you check my posts and reviews, you will know that the business i like is 100% digital ones > sell, they download or access stuff, little support and that's it.
I know, I know, it's all digital in here, but:

-Plenty of methods to create a small eBook in 24h or so... pick 2 or 3 well done serious courses, resume them in 30 pages without copying word by word, call it hacks for bla bla bla, or challenge for bla bla bla and sell it on w+ or elsewhere, if you are the kind who wonders how to get traffic, well, the platforms have traffic already, FB groups to announce + few sites to announce + give 100% to affiliates, do few eBooks, and build a list, etc etc... Do not over complicate, one or two cheap product a week with no funnel whatsoever... Just use what platforms already give you.
Get a domain, get Getresponse 1 month free, Elementor free, 3 pages with any free templates out there, or do your own, connect w+ or jvzoo, and that's it.

-Another thing is micro-memberships, charging people 4.7 a month for a specific step-by-step A to Z solution, where they come to reach a goal X and after few weeks they do, simple... You can start selling with 3 pages (sales page, terms privacy page, contact or support page), and the first welcome email then you do the rest when you get your first paying user.
Same as for the eBook above, pick 2 or 3 courses, resume the steps (without copying) and call that a challenge or whatever... make it a light version, because you are selling for 4.7/month < people pay with no worry.
Wonder how? I just told you and many times we discussed that here and there is plenty of 24h, 48h methods, etc... simplify and act.

To resume it, read my old posts, I'm too lazy to repost all my post links over and over again lol

Soon, I'll advertise some kind of solution with follow-up and support...For those who are interested... I can't say more, as it will appear in the SPECIAL OFFERS section... Ps: Do not expect millions, but expect a real tiny business and a kick in the buuuuut to launch it.

Hope this helps.

Tupac

Edit: for those who think that my simple suggestions are too simple, think again, I know people who make $100k+/year doing those, specially the $4.7/month membership delivering 1 step a week (simple black on white site with 4 or 5 pages, simple autoresponder, no complicated plugins or memberships etc), yes your read well, $4.7/month makes $100k a year...The thing with this model is that it is so low, all prospects gets in without hesitation.
1) There are no enemies, but the enemies within, the enemies outside can do us no harm. 2) The best time to launch an offer was 10 years ago, the second best time to do that is today. So what are you waiting for? It's time to take action.
01-17-2021, 05:28 PM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2021 12:24 PM by Lumos.)
Hi Tupac and Thanks for your thoughtful reply !!!
I've thought about doing as you've suggested and may just proceed that way.
(Will be curious to check out your new BSO when it appears here too...)

Thanks
30.gif
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!

31.gif