63.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-09-2014, 08:42 AM
How to stop craigslist flagging???
Just like the title says I am looking for a way to get my craigslist ads last more than 10-15mins without some D***H*** flagging it down! Or being Ghosted please I need help from experienced members, please do not tell me things like do a search! Or Google is your friend! I'm also not looking for someone on Fiverr or seoclerks to do the job. I want to do this myself and not the help off paying others to post my ads every single time.
07-10-2014, 12:58 AM
RE:
I need this to get going fast for me and my family
07-13-2014, 01:39 PM
RE:
Are u kidding me no one knows nothing?
07-14-2014, 02:04 AM
RE:
Why are you mad bro?

People aren't replying because you gave no specifics. You didn't post examples of your posting or what you're trying to achieve.

From your post, all you'll get is the obvious: Just follow CL TOS and stop using spammy words in your post.
07-15-2014, 03:36 AM
RE:
(07-14-2014 02:04 AM)Mlee.wm Wrote:  Why are you mad bro?

People aren't replying because you gave no specifics. You didn't post examples of your posting or what you're trying to achieve.

From your post, all you'll get is the obvious: Just follow CL TOS and stop using spammy words in your post.
Mad lmao no I am not mad! I just can't believe with all the people in this forum no one can shed any light on the subject! And to be pacific I'm just trying to post any ad on craigslist for local services. And I have competitors no matter what how I worded the ad flag the ads down no matter what! and I also am following craigslist terms of service... So I would like to know an A way to keep my ad's up and to survive without being flag down every 10mins or less any help would be greatly appreciated
41.gif
09-04-2014, 03:33 AM
RE: How to stop craigslist flagging???
hi;

you need pva first,1pva/account/ads/category.

and you can use anti flagging soft.
(07-09-2014 08:42 AM)sln531 Wrote:  Just like the title says I am looking for a way to get my craigslist ads last more than 10-15mins without some D***H*** flagging it down! Or being Ghosted please I need help from experienced members, please do not tell me things like do a search! Or Google is your friend! I'm also not looking for someone on Fiverr or seoclerks to do the job. I want to do this myself and not the help off paying others to post my ads every single time.
09-04-2014, 03:34 AM
RE:
use 1pva/category/1 area

and use antiflagging soft.

79.gif