71.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

08-07-2016, 03:46 AM
How to rip Udemy courses and get EASY rep
Hello everyone,

Today I would like to tell you about a great method to contribute to the community and earn some easy rep in the process. We are going to be ripping sought after Udemy courses and uploading them here on the forum.

STEP 1: Find a course you would like to upload

Look through the forum and search the requested section. Look at threads in the Free Udemy courses section that are bumped a lot.

STEP 2: Obtain the course

This one can be a little tricky. I recommend checking the Free Udemy section for valuable courses. If you do so daily, you will obtain great courses that you can upload in no time. Check the coupon section as well. If the course is nowhere to be found, you can always just buy the course.

STEP 3: Download Video DownloadHelper extension

How can you download Udemy courses? It's very simple. I use a Google Chrome extension called Video DownloadHelper(found here)

STEP 4: Download the whole course

Open the individual lectures and click the VDH icon. This will let you download the video to your computer. You can see it here. Pick the biggest file because that is better quality. Continue by clicking the + sign and selecting download(shown here).

STEP 5: Organize the files

This is very important. Make sure your videos are neatly organized so nobody has to go back and check the order of the videos. Divide the videos the same way the instructor did, usually by sections.

STEP 6: Add an info.txt

Add an info.txt document with overview and description of the course.

STEP 7: Compress the files with (bought10rofl) Winrar and add the usual BBHF password

STEP 8: Upload them to your preferred file-storage website and share them with the family here

Thank you and if you found this helpful please don't forget to rep++ me and upload some great courses.

Tayde Happydance
08-07-2016, 03:33 PM
RE: How to rip Udemy courses and get EASY rep
[quote='Tayde' pid='1795879' dateline='1470505572']
Hello everyone,

Today I would like to tell you about a great method to contribute to the community and earn some easy rep in the process. We are going to be ripping sought after Udemy courses and uploading them here on the forum.

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Udemy-Section-RULES-READ-THIS-FIRST

[9] there will be NO ripping of courses in this section… we want instructors to share as much coupons as possible… ripping their courses after you get the course will only deter them from sharing coupons in the future. We always get similar courses from different instructors all the time… YOU DON’T HAVE TO GET ALL THE COURSES ALL THE TIME.
Perfect 10
08-07-2016, 03:39 PM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2016 03:40 PM by manythanks.)
@Thanks Midnight Dirby for reminding our fellow super VIP member... whom just joined here… A little over two years ago ??? lol FULL REPS MD
08-07-2016, 03:48 PM
I was just trying to help, I saw courses uploaded here from Udemy all the time. Locking the thread now, please delete.
Closed

60.gif