31.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-15-2020, 04:25 AM
How to reupload and earn money from Tiktok videos?
Hello everyone,

Anybody knows how to bulk reupload Tiktok videos and earn money from it?

Best Regards...
04-18-2020, 07:43 AM
RE: How to reupload and earn money from Tiktok videos?
I'm not sure how to bulk upload, but hopefully this is helpful nevertheless... You used to be able to create TikTok complications on YouTube and then use them to monetize your channel. I know YouTube changed their policies so you can't directly monetize compilation videos, but I think you can still use those to gather a base number of views and watch time.

I did this awhile back and if you themed the videos correctly, it was unbelievable how much retention the videos got. I think it's because the short style means if you get bored and start to click away, bam, there's another compelling video.

I'll keep my eyes open for a bulk uploader and let you know if I find something that works.
04-19-2020, 07:39 PM
I am newish to youtube and want to set up a channel. Are you saying that youtube wont payout on compilation videos now
04-26-2020, 09:23 PM
(04-19-2020 07:39 PM)daveaball@gmail.com Wrote:  I am newish to youtube and want to set up a channel. Are you saying that youtube wont payout on compilation videos now

At this point tiktok/instagram/vine compilation videos are mostly to get views and build a channel quickly. You will need to start making your own videos or getting sponsors to monetize the channel without risking strikes.

I think how some channels get away with it is by doing a lot of editing and picking good themes. For example: “Best Carole Baskin Videos On The Internet” is better than “10 funniest clips” and you can easily add bonus Tiger King content to make the video your own.
04-30-2020, 07:11 AM
Quote:I think how some channels get away with it is by doing a lot of editing and picking good themes. For example: “Best Carole Baskin Videos On The Internet” is better than “10 funniest clips” and you can easily add bonus Tiger King content to make the video your own.

You can't use tiktok videos directly now on Youtube, it'll give you a warning immediately if you try monetization but facebook is slightly lenient. I'd suggest you monetize them on FB. Make sure that audio is tweaked and the video has watermarks and maybe some added effects to significantly distinguish it from the original video.
15.gif
06-12-2020, 12:21 AM
I know that people edit youtube videos and upload to tiktok. Never tried myself though. But tiktok gives more exposure than youtube. At least for new accounts.
06-12-2020, 01:34 PM
I like it :D
06-27-2020, 11:15 PM
(04-30-2020 07:11 AM)grayson84 Wrote:  
Quote:I think how some channels get away with it is by doing a lot of editing and picking good themes. For example: “Best Carole Baskin Videos On The Internet” is better than “10 funniest clips” and you can easily add bonus Tiger King content to make the video your own.

You can't use tiktok videos directly now on Youtube, it'll give you a warning immediately if you try monetization but facebook is slightly lenient. I'd suggest you monetize them on FB. Make sure that audio is tweaked and the video has watermarks and maybe some added effects to significantly distinguish it from the original video.

What if the videos that we use on Facebook are not ours? How do you monetize them then? Is it allowed or have you tried doing it? If yes, then how has been the experience?
07-22-2020, 01:34 AM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2020 02:14 AM by Little Lulu.)
Simple remake is to record those videos from your PC screen directly using the camera phone. Use an audio cable from PC output direct to the phone mic-line (using splitter jack). People don't really care about the quality. You can also re-edit and re-render that recording to comply with minimum HD resolution and add whatever you want in it. That's it. Hope it helps!

75.gif