6.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-02-2014, 04:49 AM
RE:
(03-31-2014 04:28 PM)v555 Wrote:  
(03-24-2014 07:10 AM)Rymond Wrote:  As we are professionally doing SEO for our clients, That is why we are always being updated with Google's latest algorithm releases. After researching and analyzing a lot, we've demonstrate a proven SEO method to dominate Search Engine Result Page (SERP).

1: Always do Keyword Research first, Then select appropriate LSI Keywords beside Main Keywords. We also use generic keywords like and brand URL. We create 60% backlinks directly pointing to your root domain, and 40% backlinks to the site's indivisual pages. We use all the Generic Keywords, LSI Keywords, Exact Match Keywords and Brand URLs in a specific ratio. 30% backlinks using generic keywords as anchor text, 20% backlinks using Brand URL, 15% backlinks using Brand name, and 20% backlinks using LSI and only 15% backlinks using EMK as anchor text. 75% to 80% do-follow backlinks and 20% to 25% backlinks with no-follow attributes.

2: If your site has already been punished by Google and got dis-ranked, Then no matter, analyze your site and find out all the unnecessary harmful back-links of your site. Then use Google disavow link tool to remove those unnecessary harmful back-links and then create quality backlinks with good Page Rank following above ratio until getting back your SERP Ranking!

3: Create High PR Tier1 backlinks and then blast it with Tier2 or Tier3

This is off-page SEO method only... Using this method, those sites will also come up at the top of SERP which already been punished by Google..

4: Please Don't ask me
a) What is LSI Keywords
b) What is EMK
c) What is Generic Keywords
d) What is Brand URL/Brand Name
e) What is on-page SEO/How to optimize onpage according to Google's algorithm...
Excellent info in a nutshell; Thanks! Rep added.
Thanks for your complement.. feel free to ask me anything related SEO, I will try to help as much as I can.. Cool
04-04-2014, 10:20 PM
RE:
(04-02-2014 04:49 AM)Rymond Wrote:  
(03-31-2014 04:28 PM)v555 Wrote:  Thanks for your complement.. feel free to ask me anything related SEO, I will try to help as much as I can.. Cool
Thanks for the valuable information!
What do you think of PBN Networks ? I'm building my second website atm.. and bought like 6 expired domains to link to it! Will see what it gives. :)

I kinda fucked up my first website.. spammed some links with Ultimate demon and GSA didn't knew what I was doing..

If you were going to build a website with tiered backlinks which tools would you use and what kind of backlinks would you use to post?
I mean like, Web 2.0 or high pr blog comments, directory, articles, .. This is my biggest gap in understanding how it all works.. I would like to know what power each type of link contains and what type of links you don't need pointing to your website because google already see's it as garbage or spam.

thanks in advance Cool
MrGustaaf
Have an awesome Day!
04-14-2014, 12:55 AM
RE:
I also want to hear about it.
06-23-2014, 08:47 PM
RE:
Gooooooooooood

(03-19-2014 05:43 PM)onlybluray Wrote:  Simple.

If you want slowly You can do SEO
If you have domain name, then just make a unique home page. Put it in webmaster tools. Give 120 characters meta description, 7 meta keywords and finally connect and verify your site with Google+, and Google Analytics.

If you want more speed,
Then add rich snippets, unique theme and all content is unique.

If you want more speed,
Then add some backlinks tier1,2,3 types.

If you want more speed,
Then add backlinks with high PR like 7,8,9,10

If you want more speed,
Then ....
............ Buy Google.com then put your website as page 1 top 10 results.
06-27-2014, 11:02 AM
RE:
its all in the social networks. Pinterest (post pictures with links to your site), facebook (id scraping and targeted ads), google+, youtube, twitter.

Conent marketing on wordpress, blogger, and tumbler

I wouldn't recommend using programs like senuke to spam a shit load of backlinks directly to your website either.

The secret no one really wants to tell you guys is that you can be safe from googles algorithm changes by creating backlinks that leads to your social networks, and not directly to your website. So its kinda like a link wheel, people land on your social network and from their they go to your site, googles spider will recognize that there's high activity on your social networks and give you a higher search placement.
43.gif
06-30-2014, 05:22 PM
RE:
just adword can put you on first page in short time...
07-04-2014, 04:46 PM
RE:
I think, if you are not care about been penelised or deindexed, the old trick "the super big blast of links with just 1 keyword" could still works. But you know, you will be up, and then, you will suffer penguin and go to the bottom of hell xD but ey! you was there up for a while (and maybe you had some roi of that ;) )
07-04-2014, 07:32 PM
RE:
wao amzing. how can rank 5,7 day google first page.. Please info me
07-05-2014, 06:42 PM
RE:
hi, but it is not possible..
07-18-2014, 01:03 PM
RE:
I wanna be president of United state of america in 5-10 days. Angry
38.gif

36.gif