36.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-06-2015, 12:37 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2015 03:19 PM by OnceWild.)
How to get around copywrites? (Update)
I have heard that some sites/producers insert code or such in their images and/or videos.

Is it possible to get around that by making a copy of the photo or video?

Currently I use Google images to find an image I like and open the largest size I can find.

I then press PrtScr to get the image into my computer and I paste it into Microsoft Digital Image 2006.

I crop or change it as I need and then save it as a jpg or png. I hope this gets rid of any trace codes.

I have not tried doing anything similar with videos but I think it could be possible using Camtasia or something similar.

Any critique, help or suggestions will be GREATLY appreciated.
04-07-2015, 07:59 AM
RE: How to get around copywrites?
For a picture/photo...
One thing that I do is to load the pic on to Word. Then use the inbuilt Windows 'snipping tool' and cut to size.
Now it won't have any hidden sh.it and you can use any software to alter the image.
It mightn't be as sharp and it will be a jpeg, but at least it's your picture.
04-07-2015, 08:08 AM
RE: How to get around copywrites?
Added +Rep to your user Zero1 good information.
05-08-2015, 01:05 AM
RE: How to get around copywrites? (Update)
Thanks for share :)
05-08-2015, 03:37 AM
RE: How to get around copywrites? (Update)
(04-06-2015 12:37 PM)OnceWild Wrote:  I have heard that some sites/producers insert code or such in their images and/or videos.

Is it possible to get around that by making a copy of the photo or video?

Currently I use Google images to find an image I like and open the largest size I can find.

I then press PrtScr to get the image into my computer and I paste it into Microsoft Digital Image 2006.

I crop or change it as I need and then save it as a jpg or png. I hope this gets rid of any trace codes.

I have not tried doing anything similar with videos but I think it could be possible using Camtasia or something similar.

Any critique, help or suggestions will be GREATLY appreciated.

hello myfriend ...

read this:
http://www.groovypost.com/howto/hide-tex...age-files/
CoolSmile
77.gif
[url= http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Gene...ad]General + Sig Rules for BBHF [Updated FEB 2020] **Must Read**
[/url]

21.gif