38.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-16-2013, 08:11 PM (This post was last modified: 10-16-2013 09:37 PM by MellowD.)
How to get FREE Click Traffic! This is 100% Legal and Legitimate
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS TECHNIQUE:

Today, I'll be showing you how to get FREE Click Traffic! This is 100% Legal and Legitimate, so don't worry.

2 things you'll need -

(1) The FREE Jingling Traffic Software - Download it here -->

http://www.mediafire.com/?rjmrhm16qxnzc0t COPY N PASTE ONLY

- The Jingling Software is a Free Traffic Exchange Software that runs in the Backround of your Computer, sending between 6,000-20,000 REAL HUMAN Visitors a DAY to the link of your choice. But, you don't have to click any ads or DO ANYTHING to have visitors come!! It comes hands Free!! This Traffic isn't high quality and that's why we're going to use this Traffic another way. :)

PS: Make sure your Anti-Virus is running. The software itself has no viruses at all. However, occaisonally, a website that is on the Jingling Traffic exchange may have one. It only happened once to me and my Anti-Virus blocked it. It's just a neccissary precaution and you should already have one, anyway. I just make sure all my students are fully informed. :)

PPS: One of my students informed me that AVAST Anti-Virus says that the Software is a Virus. THIS IS NOT THE CASE! Don't worry. I have used this software and Technique for over a Year. After he chose the option to Allow the Program, he's had No Problems at all. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[INSTRUCTIONS ON DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL]

After you copy and paste the link for Jingling, scroll down to the orange section that says download links, click the one that says "direct link" and make sure an adfly link pops up. After the adfly link pops up, click the top right hand corner button that says "skip ad" after 5 seconds. Your download should start. After you open it, it will ask for a password. The password is 123456 . Then unzip the file.(If you don't have an unzipping software, WinRAR is good and free. If you don't want WinRAR, just search for a free unzipping software in google.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(2) A FREE 1800Banners or Other Traffic Exchange Account

- I've found that 1800Banners works best for this Technique, but if you find a Traffic Exchange that works better for you, feel free to use it. :)

TECHNIQUE:

This Technique will give you FREE Click Ad Impressions in your Traffic Exchange Accounts. I created this Technique for 3 reasons. First, just to get Free Traffic. Second, to test out new Click Ads that I created to see if they convert. And 3, once it's set up, it runs on Complete Auto-Pilot and you don't have to worry about it. It just keeps bringing you Free Traffic, hands-free!!

I prefer to use 1800Banners, so that's how I'll walk you through setting this up.

STEP 1:

Log-in to your 1800Banners account and add up to 4 Websites to put ads on. And place 1-3 Ads on each. You can do this on Blogger and Wordpress by using a text box. Just copy the HTML code that your Traffic Exchange gives you for your ad and paste it in the Text Box.

If you don't have a website, you can make as many Blogger Blogs as you want for FREE!

If you don't know how to do something above, just follow the instructions on the Website you're on. If you still can't figure something out, send me a message through Fiverr and I'll help you.

STEP 2:

After you have the ads on your Websites/Blogs, put your URL/Domain Name into the Jingling Software and let it run. You can add up to 4 LINKS!!

After 1-24 Hours, you'll have your ads accepted and your Traffic Exchange Account will be filling up with a HUGE Amount of Ad Credits!

STEP 3:

Load YOUR Ad to your Account. This is the Ad that you want to send Click Traffic to. You can use Affiliate ads, CPA Ads, Ads to Your Own Products and whatever other kind of Click Ads you have. I even make my own, so that I set myself apart and am unique even when Promoting something as well known as Empower Network.

STEP 4:

Enjoy FREE Click Ads!! If you have everything set up correctly, the only thing you will need to do, is take the Traffic Credits in your Traffic Exchange Account and assign them to whatever Ad you want.

10-16-2013, 08:12 PM
RE:
This works period!
10-16-2013, 08:30 PM
RE:
what's the hell. the software eat all my CPU. always 100% usage
10-16-2013, 08:45 PM (This post was last modified: 10-16-2013 08:46 PM by steviej815.)
RE:
Sounds good, but the software is in chinese or cantonese.

I don't read either. How do you set it up?

Screenshots would be helpful.
10-16-2013, 08:46 PM
RE:
thanx alot ^_^
46.gif
10-16-2013, 09:06 PM
RE:
You can setup the bot to click on ads too...
the ?
is.. is this network paying??
10-16-2013, 09:23 PM
RE:
Yes the bot does click the ads and I gained loads of credits
Sometimes get up to 100,000
10-16-2013, 09:33 PM (This post was last modified: 10-16-2013 09:36 PM by MellowD.)
RE:
Here you go Kiss of the dragon

jingling software with instructions
http://www.mediafire.com/?rjmrhm16qxnzc0t
10-16-2013, 09:37 PM
RE:
Thanks

+3 rep added
10-16-2013, 09:38 PM
RE:
Original post updated with new jingling link
77.gif