17.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-13-2013, 04:20 AM
How to earn from a blog site which have 70 thousends visitor per month?
Hi,I am marya from bangladesh. I need help for my one of my blog site of Blogger.I have a blogspot site which have 70 thousands of visitor and 100000 page view.I already put chitica and bidvertiser add .I could not use adsense cause my gmail account already disabled with one of my blogsite in same account.for this reason i could not do it.Can you tell me about that what can i do for this blog site for higher income ?. My regular minimum visitor is 2 thousends..Please suggest Me..
01-13-2013, 04:38 AM
RE:
What is that site about?
You can try to place some banners with related CPA offers, digital or physical products..
Try to capture their emails.. Later send them email with clickbank offer, cj product, or whatever is your site about.
Try different ppc networks like adbrite, bidvertiser,
Place content locker on it.
Make "HUMAN VERIFICATION" welcome page and make them click to verify they are human to go to your blog. Short the link with paid shortening service like [Reported by Members as SPAM THREAD] or adfocus..
That is just few methos that came to my mind right now. I am sure here around the forum you'll find many more..
Have nice day
DOZENS OF PROVEN MONEY MAKING METHODS ABSOLUTELLY FREE!! CLICK HERE TO GET IT NOW!
01-13-2013, 04:56 AM
RE:
Thnx..This site about Movie..
01-13-2013, 06:38 AM
RE:
Clickbank have some great converting movie download offers. Aply there and promote them vie emails and banners on your site. With 70K visitors per month you should make some money.And test different offers, banners and emails..
DOZENS OF PROVEN MONEY MAKING METHODS ABSOLUTELLY FREE!! CLICK HERE TO GET IT NOW!
01-13-2013, 06:53 PM
RE:
Thnx..But one problem is that Clickbank not available in my country.So..
8.gif
01-17-2013, 08:04 AM
RE:
You can always post Adfly links. I mean if you have 70k visiters a day. You should be able to make atleast 10-20 dollars a day on automade if you just post some links.
Furthermore I would try expanding your blog to youtube. Get partnered and get paid a lot.
01-17-2013, 04:20 PM
RE:
You should convert those visitors for more money
using the program below.
01-20-2013, 05:07 PM
RE: How to earn from a blog site which have 70 thousends visitor per month?
(01-13-2013 04:20 AM)wiliamkeary Wrote:  Hi,I am marya from bangladesh. I need help for my one of my blog site of Blogger.I have a blogspot site which have 70 thousands of visitor and 100000 page view.I already put chitica and bidvertiser add .I could not use adsense cause my gmail account already disabled with one of my blogsite in same account.for this reason i could not do it.Can you tell me about that what can i do for this blog site for higher income ?. My regular minimum visitor is 2 thousends..Please suggest Me..

try adhitz.com it's best for us . i'm from pakistan........................
01-20-2013, 07:49 PM
RE:
:) I'm also from Dhaka, Bangladesh. You can use CPA offer for make great money. Hope you can try it and get some cash from your blog. :) Good luck....

40.gif