13.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-09-2016, 02:40 AM
How to do keyword research using long tail pro and semrush
I am sure you’ll agree with me when I say that:

…proper keyword research is a critical part of any SEO campaign’s success.

Get keyword research right and you’ll rank all the way to the bank. Get it wrong and you’ll struggle all the way to giving up.

In this post, I’ll show how I do keyword research and show you the best keyword research tools I use in all my projects.

I’ll show you the exact steps I use to generate a ton of low competition long tail keywords.

Read full post here
06-09-2016, 10:18 PM
RE: How to do keyword research using long tail pro and semrush
Nice one. Thanks.
06-09-2016, 10:19 PM
Is the reason why you are not sharing the full post here becouse of your affiliate links to long tail pro (it's not like anybody here wouldn't know that it's affiliate links) or is it simply that you are just trying to leak traffic to your site while at the same time getting a link for seo?
06-11-2016, 03:25 PM
(06-09-2016 10:19 PM)lion1978 Wrote:  Is the reason why you are not sharing the full post here becouse of your affiliate links to long tail pro (it's not like anybody here wouldn't know that it's affiliate links) or is it simply that you are just trying to leak traffic to your site while at the same time getting a link for seo?

I am just sharing something that I believe will helpful. I didn't share this for traffic/backlink.

It doesn't make sense to copy the full post here. I wanted to upload a pdf here, but I didn't know how. You can now get the pdf here http://ge.tt/73MkdKb2 if you want.

About affiliate links, you've been around long enough to know that you don't have to click on the links if you don't want to.

63.gif