71.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-29-2013, 02:11 PM
How to build a real long term business?
Most of the WSO's and IM products are crap.I am confused about what to focus on.

I love affiliate marketing.

I want to build a real long term online business.

I want to make at least $1000/month.Can anyone suggest me a product to start working on.

I am a newbie.I am willing to work hard.

A million thanks for the hardworking blackhat's here.You are saving a ton of money and time for the members here.

Without doubt this is the best forum in the world and the blackhats here are the very best...
12-26-2013, 03:54 PM
RE:
you want make $1000/month ?? focus only ONE type IM field u interest such as youtube,twitter,seo. then gather information about them on forum or ebook .action and u try but fail. try again fail again.try again until you make dime and repeat.. IM is not quick making money scheme. you need strong dedication,great focus,and good mindset plus mentality to success.
06-15-2015, 01:29 AM
RE: How to build a real long term business?
thank you rex25...actually I am seeing your comment now...after 1 and half year !

You are right rex25 , I got your point , +5 rep :)
06-25-2015, 12:56 PM
Tips for Building Long-Term Client Relationships

1.There’s no such thing as over-communicating
2.Be a useful resource
3.Be honest at all times
4.Always meet your deadlines
5.Eliminate surprises
6.Think of clients as more than just “clients”
7.Reward your loyal clients
06-25-2015, 05:18 PM
go all chips on into what your passionate about create content for that niche promote affiliate offers to your list check before you promote.
72.gif
06-26-2015, 11:51 AM
After the year-and-a-half, you should have upgraded your original post statement.

Does this mean that nothing has changed in your goals? Bad thing if so.

We all should be renewing what it is we are aiming towards. If this is too general, then sorry for that.

Can't help, but if your familiar with amazon you might want to do that... or even use your skills as only you know how to help others in that boat. (here I meant leverage your amazon familiarity by going from an affiliate to a merchant with fba)

If all this fails, do what I do: find something you find stupid simple and go there. In my experience those stupid things are not as simple as they first appear, you can expand on it. In my experience, I was trying to complicate things. Then with super-simple, it was still overly complicated. Ha-ha-ha. And I am still trying to get it together.

Seriously, go with stupid things people pay for. And evolve from affiliate to merchant. I hope that helps Smile
08-16-2015, 11:29 AM
Good Planning and consistency is required to earn a real long term business

http://>>>[[[Reported by Members as URL Shortener! Post the actual link!]]]<<</1DM0JM5

74.gif