60.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-14-2015, 04:53 AM
How to avoid failure at CPA Marketing?
Why do most internet marketers fail at CPA?

I'm a student of the Udemy course CPA Secrets: https://www.udemy.com/laser-targeted-traffic/#/

The course is very detailed and leads you step by step. I'm only up to the part of creating a website to be approved by newbie CPA programs like MaxBounty.

The thing is, most of the students who are posting in the discussion area share their frustrations about not being able to generate any money. In fact, it seems like most of them are losing money. And now, you even have to pay $1k just to sign up for TrafficVance and LeadImpact. Both are recommended for traffic sources for CPA. The $1k requirement is new since the course was created.

So now that makes it really hard to succeed for anyone. I'm not sure if I should continue with the course and concentrate on something else at this point. There are other courses I have like List Building, ClickBank/BingAds, Amazon, etc. It's very overwhelming focusing on what to do.
04-16-2015, 02:21 PM (This post was last modified: 04-16-2015 02:24 PM by DRx Mario.)
RE: How to avoid failure at CPA Marketing?
The only way to avoid failure with CPV, is to not use it.
Are you sure that you want to be a advertiser and not a publisher?
Magic Button :
MediaTraffic has a minimum $200 deposit: http://help.mediatraffic.com/faq/index.p...artlang=en

DirectCPV is another alternative.
Minimum deposit is $100.
From their homepage: "With a minimum deposit of only $100, ...".

Or 50onred.
Initial minimum deposit is $500. Subsequent minimum deposits are $100.
http://platformsupport.50onred.com/custo...m-deposit-

Or AddOn network
Which is owned by Blinkx Media (adware!) which is owned by LeadImpact.
Minumum deposit is $200. Not sure

Or Rapsio
Minimum deposit is $1000.

But I believe TrafficVance and LeadImpact (used to) have far more traffic volume and higher quality traffic though.
I don't know how the alternatives (that I mentioned above) compare today though.
And I heard that LeadImpact is utter shyte now for a while. But that might just be hearsay or defamation.

And TrafficVance has the $1k minimum deposit, plus a referral by an advertiser who spends at least $50 per day (this requirement used to be a referral from within their network spending $10,000+ on advertising per month), plus a convincing budget plan and an acceptable business model and type.

Also this is CPV traffic, so you are paying per view. The lower the quality of the traffic, the higher the risk to lose money.
Throwing $100, or $200 deposits multiple times on a lower quality source of traffic, can become more expensive (lower ROI, lower conversion) than a one-time $1000 deposit at a better quality source.

Learning CPV is always expensive. Even if you're mentored, you'll just waste less money, it still costs.
A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions.
― Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
04-16-2015, 02:47 PM
RE: How to avoid failure at CPA Marketing?
(04-14-2015 04:53 AM)pancake_brain Wrote:  Why do most internet marketers fail at CPA?

I'm a student of the Udemy course CPA Secrets: https://www.udemy.com/laser-targeted-traffic/#/

The course is very detailed and leads you step by step. I'm only up to the part of creating a website to be approved by newbie CPA programs like MaxBounty.

The thing is, most of the students who are posting in the discussion area share their frustrations about not being able to generate any money. In fact, it seems like most of them are losing money. And now, you even have to pay $1k just to sign up for TrafficVance and LeadImpact. Both are recommended for traffic sources for CPA. The $1k requirement is new since the course was created.

So now that makes it really hard to succeed for anyone. I'm not sure if I should continue with the course and concentrate on something else at this point. There are other courses I have like List Building, ClickBank/BingAds, Amazon, etc. It's very overwhelming focusing on what to do.

Don't bother! Just start with Free Traffic...YES! it will take time to grow your business but, You will be adding amount for the paid advertising.
$1k to start advertising? This is totally out of reach for many of the ppl who gonna start CPA.
Why don't you start with affiliate marketing at first...Write some articles at High PR site like ezine articles (These may be paid but very less amount). Use YouTube videos to promote.Then start with bing or fb ads etc etc.
Number of courses available here how to work with free methods even.No one can give you guarantee for any method since some works for some people and some for not.You Just Need to try it out yourself. Smile

34.gif