59.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-12-2014, 12:40 PM
How to Make First Sale on Amazon Affiliate
Dear all Expert in BBHF :)

i have an AMAZON Affiliate account for nearly 3month ago but i earn nth from it. now i would like to ask for help to make a first sale on my AMAZON Affiliate. if you are interested to help me or give me the method to make money with amazon affiliate to make first sale i will give you some money for help me :)

if you interest please PM or Add me on Skype: MoneyMethodMan

thanks
06-14-2014, 10:29 PM
RE:
- pick a product
- promote it (write articles/product reviews)
- make money

search the forum you will find everything you need to get started. Best of luck!
06-19-2014, 05:16 PM
RE:
I face the same problem like you, what I did was, post an aff link to an interesting Amazon products on my facebook (or other social media platform), I won't asking them to buy anything, just say "you got to check this out, I think this is very interesting." this was to create a genuine clicks on your aff link. Then I use another Amazon account to buy an item via my own aff link (, a low value digital product will do the job (ebook, android app, etc), just make sure you don't do it on the same pc and ip address you use to logon to your aff account. a week later I received an official email from Amazon stated that my aff account has been approved.

Secure your aff account first, then take your time to learn how to make money, tons of information available at BBHF, you just have to stay focus.
Add Rep. No Leech.
It's a BBHF thing......you should understand.
07-09-2014, 09:09 AM
RE:
Just a couple ideas

*You can post on niche forums with your affiliate link.

*make quick youtube videos with affiliate link in description

*post affiliate link in facebook groups

Mainly set aside at least an hour a day for promoting your links.

12.gif