6.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-28-2012, 11:26 AM (This post was last modified: 08-21-2013 02:00 PM by sunfun.)
How to Hide Download Link URLs From Crawlers
DO NOT USE THIS HERE IN BBHF !

I Find Today This Cool Free Service To Protect And Hide Download link From being Deleted !...
Maybe We Can Use This Service ,Here In BBH ?

This Is Up To The Mod !....

Code:
http://>>>[[[Reported by Members as Site with too Many annoying Pop Ups Ads ]]]<<</

[Image: acbZICtJ]

[b]Protect Download Links from being Banned by Crawlers

If you run a download site, forum you may want to hide download link URLs so automatic crawlers from rapidshare, mediafire, hotfile etc. like won’t delete them. The service doesn’t redirect, instead its puts a captcha system on the links. Hence only humans can use them.

Protect Download Links from being Banned by Crawlers This is useful if you are constantly sharing download links on your blog or website. This will Stop crawlers that auto deletes link for "copyright content" that you placed.

Your links will become immune to auto deletion. You won’t have to worry about your visitors complaining about the missing download links.

I am not near or friends From This Website !

[b]

Enjoy,
sunfun....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update [b] 22/09/2012 [b]: [b]Added[b] 2 More Protect Download Links Website[b] !

[url=https://>>>[[[Reported by Members as Spam Site]]]<<</]>>>[[[Reported by Members as Spam Site]]]<<< [b]

You Need To Create An Account ,
To Use This Service !

[Image: abnfaALg.jpg]

>>>[[[Reported by Members as Spam Site]]]<<< is an online service, free of charge, that provides Internet users with a facility that helps them hiding their links (URL) when they are being shared online, particularly on social networks.
When you secure links, it helps them to not get indexed by inconvenient robots .

Watch the Demo :

[b]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[b][url=http://protect-my-links.com/]
Protect-my-Links.com

You Need To Create An Account ,
To Use This Service !

[Image: abwglt7S.png]

Protect-my-Links.com helping you to protect links from popular file hosting like hotfile.com,rapidshare.com, Uploading.com, filefactory.com, depositfiles.com, rapidshare.de, megaupload.com, netload.in, Please use MEDIAFIRE.com from auto-scan and leaching. We create a special system to protect auto-decoding of links

Feel Free To Add More !

[/b]
[/b]
[/b][/b][/b]
[/b]
[/b]
[/b]
[/b]
[/b]
07-28-2012, 08:20 PM
RE:
Is that for unlimited or have any limitation?
07-28-2012, 10:21 PM (This post was last modified: 07-28-2012 10:30 PM by sunfun.)
RE:
I Don't Think So ,But Better Check it By YourSelf !...

The Only Bad Things I notice , If You Don't Have Adblock Installed
In Firefox you gone See 2 PopUp Ad At The Bottom,
And A Fake CountDown With Premium and Regular Download Link
This Is Only When You Try To Download From The Hidden Link !
Just Put The Captcha And Ignore The Fake Stuff,After The Captcha Is Done
You Will Have Acces To The Direct Download Link !...
01-13-2013, 05:11 AM
RE:
Thanks for this share

66.gif