75.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-26-2014, 02:20 PM
RE:
Been doing it on the courses I really want with 90 % success.

I have nor been able to share the coupons as the author insisted so. Always have given the review.

However, never thought of sharing the idea like you.

Good thread !
10-26-2014, 05:17 PM
RE:
I've been doing this for a while, i get coupons most of the time. But i leave reviews all the time to show gratitude to the instructors.

Go try.
11-04-2014, 03:18 AM
RE:
[quote='Juan_Alejandro' pid='970177' dateline='1414254815']
Max reps to you Mr. mrrdickey
for sharing this to our beloved community.

Also, I would really like to get some writting models
for examples like you said about
(of the real Reviews will come from my own voice)
THX!
[/quote]Check it out:

Course on G+ SEO

Hello Person With A Name

My name is MrRDickey and I am a IT consultant.
I have a lawyer client that is currently learning how to use G+ for her business.
If you are willing to share a free code with me, I will give you a real world review on how your course has helped me.
I see you have no or very little reviews so I am sure my review will help you out ;-)

I want to also thank you for your hard work and efforts to share your knowledge. I wish you many great success with your course.

MrRDickey

<---------->

Course on 2D Vector art for games:

Hey Person With A Name

My name is MrRDickey and I found your course and it looks very cool.
My son and I are working on a basic game for fun using 2D vector graphics.
I was not sure about your course since I do not see any reviews but if you are willing to share a free code
I am willing to share a review on how we learned cool 2D game art from you.

I think you will do great with my review and I wish you much luck with your course.
Thank you for your time and sharing your skills.

MrRDickey and son.

<--------->

Its not hard. Don't scam. Leave review. Everyone happy!
11-04-2014, 05:16 AM
Try this
Hi [Instructor name],
My name is [Dummy Name] and i am a [Description of a job or study]. I am very much into [Hi course topic] and i was looking for quality courses. So i stumbled upon your course and it looks amazing. (who better to teach than [His random achievement]?)

I would love to see your course and your effort. I can provide you a review on your course in exchange for a free coupon(Honestly so many students and just [No. of] reviews?). Because i think it took a lot of effort to make this course and i want to thank you for that.

I look forward to hearing from you and i wish you success for your course.

God Bless You.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
This just got me 5 courses on different topics within 10minutes. Just try to be natural. And don't forget to leave a review after completing the course :)

[quote='Juan_Alejandro' pid='970177' dateline='1414254815']
Max reps to you Mr. mrrdickey
for sharing this to our beloved community.

Also, I would really like to get some writting models
for examples like you said about
(of the real Reviews will come from my own voice)
THX!
[/quote]
[Image: yCejIZo.gif]]
11-04-2014, 12:57 PM
RE:
Excellent advice mrrdickey!

I vaguely remember someone telling me about catching flies with honey ... or something like that.
30.gif
11-05-2014, 09:32 PM
RE:
Hi guys,

This thread is absolutely spot on. + rep.

I am the author of the course “Build Your Trading Robot”. I will be raising the price to $99 and releasing discount coupons next week. Link: https://www.udemy.com/build-your-trading-robot

If anyone is interested, I am keen to give away free coupons in exchange for honest reviews.
Drop me a PM if interested. Have a great day!

Cheers

Ps. This course teaches student how to design and build robots that trade the markets on their own. This is NOT a get rich quick course. The content in this course are derived from experience my peers and I gained from our time as professional algorithmic traders in hedge funds and prop trading firms.

62.gif