81.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-10-2014, 03:06 AM
How to Earn your very own Free UDEMY Code
[color=#ffff00][size=xx-large]How to Earn your very own Free UDEMY Code[/size][/color]

[size=x-large][color=#ff0000]Hey fellow [/color][/size][size=x-large][color=#ffff00]BBHF[/color][/size][size=x-large][color=#ff0000] friends![/color][/size]

This is [color=#ff6600]NOT[/color][color=#ff0000] a UDEMY course[/color] I am offering but instead a two one one lesson I am happy share!

[size=medium]Two things I am going to teach you today:[/size]
[quote]1. Power of positive thinking, gratitude and blessing.
2. Get a Free UDEMY Course.[/quote]If you find a UDEMY course with [color=#ff0000]NO reviews[/color] on it, you can offer to review for a free code.
If there is less three (or so many) reviews you can offer still and they may still want more reviews.

/////////////////////////

Use their name and say hello, my name is Ash from Houseware (Your name dummy)

I notice you have no (or) very little reviews. (Your words)

(Comment on the course that is interesting or attractive and why you think you would give a good review)
Don't be condescending, arrogant, rude etc. Be cool. Keep it short.

Thank them for the effort to make the course. (Gratitude is power, be thankful for everything! It will change your life!)
Wish them good luck or speak blessings to their success. (Blessings given out from you return back to you.)

I look forward to hearing from you and I wish you great success with your online courses.

/////////////////////////////////

I shouldn't have to tell you to not be a jerk and don't review them or give them a crappy review.
If you are going to do this, commit to it! Point out all the positive and sound like a decent person.

Cover your butt before you review bad.
If the course is that bad, you would be doing a great favor to just message the person back and tell them.
I wanted to give you a review like I promise but your course is pretty bad. I thought to tell you in person instead of giving bad review.
Thank them again and see what they have to say back. They maybe nice and even offer more free codes or they will ignore.

If they are going to be a turd, making a quick buck, not update, etc etc you know what I mean, save everyone the hassle and give your "bad review"
in a nice way you can, "the whole its your duty to inform others of this blahblah"

[color=#ff0000][size=medium]Keep the code to yourself, code for review, thats the deal.[/size][/color]

I hope this helps you see how you can outwardly project (manifest) a good outcome. (Works anywhere in life)
May not always work but who cares! Free is nothing to complain about! Besides, you are planting seeds! They may come back to you!

There is a lot of really great stuff on UDEMY (and poop) and we can help these people to help us!
Don't REP me till you earn a free code! Only fair Cool

Good luck BBHF Members! I bless every person who reads this with a new look in life!

[size=large][color=#ffff00]Rock On![/color][/size] 42rock
09-10-2014, 03:11 AM
RE:
HaHa Very Nice :)
[Image: 4horsemen.gif]
⚔⚔⚔ Making Impossible Things P◎ssible! ⚔⚔⚔
I L☠VE This F◎rum S◎ Much ☠

☆☆☆░▒▓►BestBlackHatHacker™◄▓▒░☆☆☆
09-10-2014, 03:43 AM
RE:
interesting iDEA

thx
09-10-2014, 03:50 AM
RE:
Thanks man :)
09-10-2014, 10:30 AM
RE: How to Earn your very own Free UDEMY Code
[quote='mrrdickey' pid='902916' dateline='1410282401']
[color=#ffff00][size=xx-large]How to Earn your very own Free UDEMY Code[/size][/color]

[size=x-large][color=#ff0000]Hey fellow [/color][/size][size=x-large][color=#ffff00]BBHF[/color][/size][size=x-large][color=#ff0000] friends![/color][/size]

This is [color=#ff6600]NOT[/color][color=#ff0000] a UDEMY course[/color] I am offering but instead a two one one lesson I am happy share!

[size=medium]Two things I am going to teach you today:[/size]
[quote]1. Power of positive thinking, gratitude and blessing.
2. Get a Free UDEMY Course.[/quote]If you find a UDEMY course with [color=#ff0000]NO reviews[/color] on it, you can offer to review for a free code.
If there is less three (or so many) reviews you can offer still and they may still want more reviews.

/////////////////////////

Use their name and say hello, my name is Ash from Houseware (Your name dummy)

I notice you have no (or) very little reviews. (Your words)

(Comment on the course that is interesting or attractive and why you think you would give a good review)
Don't be condescending, arrogant, rude etc. Be cool. Keep it short.

Thank them for the effort to make the course. (Gratitude is power, be thankful for everything! It will change your life!)
Wish them good luck or speak blessings to their success. (Blessings given out from you return back to you.)

I look forward to hearing from you and I wish you great success with your online courses.

/////////////////////////////////

I shouldn't have to tell you to not be a jerk and don't review them or give them a crappy review.
If you are going to do this, commit to it! Point out all the positive and sound like a decent person.

Cover your butt before you review bad.
If the course is that bad, you would be doing a great favor to just message the person back and tell them.
I wanted to give you a review like I promise but your course is pretty bad. I thought to tell you in person instead of giving bad review.
Thank them again and see what they have to say back. They maybe nice and even offer more free codes or they will ignore.

If they are going to be a turd, making a quick buck, not update, etc etc you know what I mean, save everyone the hassle and give your "bad review"
in a nice way you can, "the whole its your duty to inform others of this blahblah"

[color=#ff0000][size=medium]Keep the code to yourself, code for review, thats the deal.[/size][/color]

I hope this helps you see how you can outwardly project (manifest) a good outcome. (Works anywhere in life)
May not always work but who cares! Free is nothing to complain about! Besides, you are planting seeds! They may come back to you!

There is a lot of really great stuff on UDEMY (and poop) and we can help these people to help us!
Don't REP me till you earn a free code! Only fair Cool

Good luck BBHF Members! I bless every person who reads this with a new look in life!

[size=large][color=#ffff00]Rock On![/color][/size] 42rock
[/quote][align=center][color=#00ff00][font=Trebuchet MS][size=large][b]Please Provide Free Coupon About This Course.

[code]bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-FREE-FOR-LIMITED-TIME-Building-A-Classroom-in-the-Cloud-Google-Apps-for-Education[/code]

Blush Blush Tongue
[/b][/size][/font][/color][/align][color=#00ff00][font=Trebuchet MS][size=large][/size][/font][/color]
20.gif
The administrator has specified that all new posts require moderation. You will now be returned to the thread.
Please Admin Remove above Restriction.
09-10-2014, 09:50 PM
RE:
Daily I get this kind of messages on my udemy account. It is well said that we, instructors are in need of good reviews even after having tons of review, we still more.

Those who ask me for free coupon on my udemy account, I give away. But at the end, they never write their review, that's the worst part.
09-10-2014, 11:33 PM
RE:
[quote='tweakcoder' pid='904074' dateline='1410349823']
Daily I get this kind of messages on my udemy account. It is well said that we, instructors are in need of good reviews even after having tons of review, we still more.

Those who ask me for free coupon on my udemy account, I give away. But at the end, they never write their review, that's the worst part.
[/quote]I do, and I really appreciate free coupons. People should just start asking coupons for courses that they're actually interested in!
09-11-2014, 12:38 AM
RE:
People need to commit to it. Don't even bother to ask if you can't write a review with in a week.

I dont know how everyone always finds free codes to share on BBHF but I do pick out the ones I most want. I may not get to them right away but if I do I still leave a review cause I did get it for free. I guess you can say I believe in good karma but not karma per se. Whatever Pos or Neg you out put is what returns, one way or another in life.

You output energy. What kind of energy? Positive energy or Negative energy. Sure, we all understand the effects it makes on other people. We love, we hate, we empathise, we annoyed. We react with +/- energy.

No matter what, it should not be overlooked, that energy returns back to you. Its like an explosion followed by a implosion. What type of implosion you receive is the same explosion you give. (Hint: +/-)

So I beg you all, explode with love so you will charge your life with the energy you need most!
UDEMY need our love!
10-26-2014, 02:03 AM
RE:
I am just bumping this so people can try to get their own codes and stop being whiny!

I think people forgotten what BBHF is all about! Sharing is caring!

We about empowering you to learn so you can do own your own!
Gimme gimme gimme makes this place look like a fish farm for leechers and noobs!!

Each teacher deserves your review! And I hope they keep thinking BBHF is a great place to share. (Not a fish farm...)

So you need to start using what you learned/leave reviews or you can kiss free codes goodbye.
10-26-2014, 02:33 AM
RE:
Max reps to you Mr. mrrdickey
for sharing this to our beloved community.

Also, I would really like to get some writting models
for examples like you said about
(of the real Reviews will come from my own voice)
THX!
62.gif

12.gif