27.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-05-2014, 03:55 PM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2014 03:58 PM by Blueshadow3000.)
How to Double your Bitcoins in less than 2 Minutes [Proof Included]
The method basically goes like this: You bet 1/3 of the bitcoins you have deposited. Then you click on 2 minefields and cashout. This will give you an earning of ~10% of your deposit.

Follow the guide below:

1. First Go Here And then Deposit any amount of BTC to the address shown in your browser. (I recommend a minimum of 0.0003 BTC and a maximum of 0.6 BTC)

2. Now you select how much bitcoins to play with. Select 1/3 of your initial deposit. In the video I made a deposit of 0.0003 BTC and played with 0.0001 BTC.Make sure you chose to have 3 mines on the field.

3. Choose 2 minefields and click those. The first minefield will give you ~13% of your bet and the second will give you ~15%

4. Now click cashout and you will receive a total of ~28% profit (almost a third of your bet and almost 10% of your initial deposit)

5. Repeat this 11 times and you will earn more than 100% of your initial deposit.

6. Continue playing for more Bitcoins or withdraw it all.

Why it works:

It is quite simple why this works. When you chose 3 mines on the field, it gives you a 12% probability of hitting one of the mines. This means you can play almost 10 times in a row and not hit a single mine. If you click 2 minefields and cashout each times, that means you will earn 250% of your bet from the 9 games you win. Then if you lose the 10'th game which means you lose 100% of your bet, you will end up with a 150% profit(!)

Ending notes

The website allows instant withdrawals. However, your deposit needs to have 3 confirmations by the bitcoin network before you are able to withdraw your earnings.

You can see how many confirmations the payment has received using Blockchain: https://blockchain.info/address/[Your deposit address]

Proof:

[Image: 72a2e90999961ce303ec8b1574cab86f.png]
-----------------------------
Please Note: I found this on leak.sx and thought I'd share it with you guys!

My Review: It seems to work fine, but be sure to stick to only 2 fields! No need to get greedy!

Furthermore, I am not guaranteeing any success with this method. Only sharing what worked for others and what is working for me!
07-05-2014, 09:48 PM
RE:
Do You really Think That work ? I got all your points but the most important is surviving. sometime You will get fucked 3-4 times in a row. I lost 100$+ with them and I know few too
07-06-2014, 12:53 PM
RE:
It worked for me in the test modes they provide and I really do think it can work, but you just can't get greedy about it. The people over at leak.sx seemed to have success with it as well. I'll give you further info once I played with a few dollars.

35.gif