33.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-15-2013, 08:57 AM
How is your experience with Coin Generation/Digital Genertaion
Hi.So most of us has heard about Digital Generation or Coin Generation whichever you call it.I signed up with them but couldn't verify my account because my internet provider uses vpn,DG support department told me so.I was thinking of getting a new connection which doesn't use vpn.They haven't replied to my tickets,its been some days and they say they answer in 48 hours.Today when I tried to call them at 13:44 of their local time no one picked up and my call was forwarded to an automatic message receiver.

Tell me about your experience.Have you earned or earning good amount of money with them or are they like some people claim is another pyramid scam?Let me know about your experience or any info you want to share.
11-12-2013, 05:55 AM
RE:
100% fake..they dump me :'(
11-19-2013, 06:05 PM
RE:
I am currently testing this coin generation way of making some 'slow' money. The free thread allows you to make one dollar for against 24 hours abusing your computer and internet connection.

I have tried their thread manager client at 10% and at 80% "system resource usage" which is fake, seriously. Their abuse of 3rd party computer cannot be regulated by their own desktop app.

Now when it comes to account verification, their system is weird. Some times when I input my phone number, a popup says "phone verification service is not available at the moment". My account is not verified but I have generated $1.30 dollars after renting my computer for almost 56 hours. You do the math.

Are they legit or fraud?

I will update this thread once I figure out. If they refuse my payout, I will yell at them and tell you to stop renting your computer to them.

What do they do with all that bandwidth and IPCloud?

I am not a programmer but I know some debuggers and program crunchers. When I run my thread manager and deep scan through, what I figured out is;

Sometimes it appears that they are using my internet and computer resource for DDoS
But, sometimes it appears that they are using my system to hide their 'vague' stuff.

I seriously cannot say a lot about what they do with this many computers running their thread manager for a buck per 24 hours. I have 24 downlines under my affiliate link and they all are making from 20 cents to 1.20 dollars for 48 hours of connectivity and they all ask me stupid questions because they followed my affiliate link from my blog post.

If you wonder that why they heck did I research about coin generation a lot, my downlines made me dig them, a lil deeper. I am running quite a huge affiliate network for PTC microworkers in my region and I am covering pretty much of ASIA.

Every PTC site is a monster, but I will share that story in another thread.

If you find this post useful, +REP

Thanks for now :)
11-20-2013, 12:22 AM
RE:
earned $9 but cant withdraw it....totally FAKE!
11-21-2013, 12:48 PM
RE:
I earned $200 from the day i start coin generation and i was able to withdraw only through payza.Then they stopped paying and saying that they were updating their server from last three months. I purchased 3 threads by using my available balance. Suddenly they took my two threads and converted into stock and named me as founder member. Now i have only 1 thread and my earning is too low. But now i can withdraw money everyday to my egopay account. I am wondering when they my stock money, which they converted from my two threads.
54.gif
Top 3 Power Bank Earning Apps || Mobipower Bank + Power Bank + Share Power App | Online Earn Money Hurry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlnD6LH_BsY
12-13-2013, 12:01 AM
RE:
There is a video explaining how this is a SCAM site. You can search for that in YouTube and in another blackhat forum which I didn't remember its name.
They explain that this website use the money from the person who bought threads thing and pay it to newer users. And someday they will not pay anymore. And there is already a test where some of blackhat forum bought its products to view cpu usage statistics and watch it in task manager. Its consume the processing percent of 80% which is already mentioned in its video (without you noticing it, the word blends in the video completely).

So, in my 2 cents, this thing has absolutely high chance to be a SCAM.

64.gif