41.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-08-2023, 03:46 AM
How do I remove the Copyright off of videos?
On most shares the properties can be edited but some share have a copyright owner set that resists being removed. I have tried it manually and many years ago it worked well but now it doesn't want to remove.

Sharing sites are starting to put themselve as the copywrite owner, more and more.

Anyone know how or have a software that can remove the copyright owner?

sprawn
12-27-2023, 01:41 PM
RE: How do I remove the Copyright off of videos?
Can you share more specifically?
connections puzzle
01-22-2024, 03:02 PM
In Windows if you right click a video file, a menu will pops up, select properties, then there's a list of properties that can be edited, on the copyright section you use to could edit it, somehow it has been disabled.

So, some sites put in their url as the copyright holder and it can't be edited out.

I've tried dozens of ways to make it editable but nothing is working. I think Microsoft hard coded it into windows.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

sprawn
01-23-2024, 03:42 PM
I think I found the answer, in order to edit the copyright section I'll have to use windows 7 as it's been disabled in Windows 10, there are instructions on how to take the extra steps to enable editing the copyright section in Windows 10 but they don't work for me.

sprawn
02-20-2024, 08:04 PM
Re-render the whole video? Just it takes time...
17.gif
04-10-2024, 10:08 AM
Are you talking about cutting out intro logos and other branding? If it's a watermark (e.g. on the corner of a video), you can just crop it out with ffmpeg. If you just want to remove an intro sequence, I have this in my .bashrc on Linux:

clip() {
ffmpeg -hide_banner -ss $2 -i "$1" -codec copy -copyts -to $3 -avoid_negative_ts make_zero "$4"
}

You would then execute the command "clip input.mp4 0:10 0:30 output.mp4"

The above command will take an input.mp4 file, extract the clip from 0:10 to 0:30, and generate output.mp4. So if the intro sequence is in the first 9-10 seconds, it will be removed from the output video.
04-10-2024, 10:16 AM
Try ExifTool by Phil Harvey exiftool.org - can edit just about any media metadata

32.gif