33.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

09-06-2017, 12:05 AM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2017 12:14 AM by markom970.)
How delete thread?
???????????????? You do not have permission to access this page.
If You Want More Shares Like This Please Repp And Comment Happydance
09-06-2017, 12:30 AM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2017 12:31 AM by markom970.)
RE: How delete thread?
(09-06-2017 12:05 AM)markom970 Wrote:  ???????????????? You do not have permission to access this page.

?
09-06-2017, 06:25 AM
@markom970: Are you asking how can you delete a thread you started? From my experience, you cannot. That is why you get the message "You do not have permission to access this page."

That confused me when I kept getting it. It also said the reasons why is that my account may be banned or otherwise when that was simply NOT the case.

So, here's how to get your thread deleted:

You will need to send the moderators a PM asking them to delete it. Include the forum thread link in your message so they can easily access it. Also, explain why you need it removed; that always helps.

It would be so nice to be able to delete our own thread. I know the mechanisms appear to be there (i.e., there are buttons that say you can delete it) but, alas, you still get the error message when you try.

So, just shoot lala or OmniPotens a PM; I always go to lala when I need a thread deleted so I can vouch for her that she's been a real help for me. She even PMs me back to confirm it's been deleted.

Another thing I learned by trial-and-error:

If your thread title is very long, it will be posted but no one can access it. You can go in and edit it to make the title shorter. Do this in the top strip area where you put [GET] and the name of the thread title. You can include the title, subtitle and anything else you want in the actual post area but it seems there is a set character limit for the title area of a thread.

I hope this information helps to answer your question.

Good luck, buddy!

Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
09-06-2017, 06:38 AM
(09-06-2017 06:25 AM)layna61524 Wrote:  @markom970: Are you asking how can you delete a thread you started? From my experience, you cannot. That is why you get the message "You do not have permission to access this page."

That confused me when I kept getting it. It also said the reasons why is that my account may be banned or otherwise when that was simply NOT the case.

So, here's how to get your thread deleted:

You will need to send the moderators a PM asking them to delete it. Include the forum thread link in your message so they can easily access it. Also, explain why you need it removed; that always helps.

It would be so nice to be able to delete our own thread. I know the mechanisms appear to be there (i.e., there are buttons that say you can delete it) but, alas, you still get the error message when you try.

So, just shoot lala or OmniPotens a PM; I always go to lala when I need a thread deleted so I can vouch for her that she's been a real help for me. She even PMs me back to confirm it's been deleted.

Another thing I learned by trial-and-error:

If your thread title is very long, it will be posted but no one can access it. You can go in and edit it to make the title shorter. Do this in the top strip area where you put [GET] and the name of the thread title. You can include the title, subtitle and anything else you want in the actual post area but it seems there is a set character limit for the title area of a thread.

I hope this information helps to answer your question.

Good luck, buddy!

Layna61524

You the real Buddy and Friend! Thnx! :)
Closed

86.gif