30.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-06-2020, 09:06 AM
How can we all make money. !!
Good evening everyone, everyone in this forum is sharing. cool plus sharing. benefit. Hmm. that's why there is nothing good in this forum unless it already exists today on the internet and on the dark web. well everyone wants to get there. more alone to walk in this world that has many flaws in our paths is more difficult. so I kept thinking about the forums I see. is a group of people where they share good things. more what is the purpose of it what is the logic of it. Learn: to earn money. How about if we all get together and create a network since we are a group of people who have the same goal: to make money. The question is why everyone doesn’t help each other. to make money. if everyone collaborates for everyone here. it is a sign that it can work if we all come together to make money. I assure you all of us together are stronger to make money
06-06-2020, 02:26 PM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2020 02:26 PM by Lumos.)
RE: How can we all make money. !!
Greed applies to your query.
Too many aspire to become instant millionaires by pushing a button;
VS.
Those who have made success in smaller amounts are either afraid of being mocked for their 'small profits' or that they will somehow lose their ability to continue if they show what they've done to others.

Now add in the 'TAKE MASSIVE ACTION' crowd (who seem mostly to be all about hot air...) and the wishy-washy shiny object worshippers=>
And very few folks remain to be counted - or so it seems.

My personal position is that if/when I find something that is simple, fits my limited skill set, and will even bring in $20/day somewhat irregularly with minimal efforts - then I will be delighted.

In my former occupation $200 days were pretty regular and I was quite happy that way - but now I am older and that path is finished, so I am happy living on considerably less.

I do not see things here that look to be worthy of trust very often, and I am unwilling to become a bottom-feeding IMer like so many of the so-called gurus clearly are.
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
10-29-2020, 05:20 PM
We all might have the same goal but I am sure our paths and views will be entirely different and when you try to put a lot of different people together for a cause then the differences usually become so high that the original goal is soon forgotten. That is what I have seen in a lot of cases.
11-10-2020, 12:33 AM
thank yous.

70.gif