38.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-02-2012, 03:41 AM
*** How To Use A VPS and Make Some Money?
Hey, guys....i got a VPS...

Any suggestion of what to do with it!? Sounds silly...but i got it for free...!

I have NoHands SEO (useless imho). Proxy Goblin (i dont think i know how to use it right) and Senuke Xrc 3.0...i dont have captchas for Senuke yet...

So how would you use it to make $$$~

Think Big!

Thx

Cool
Cool Any and ALL Reviews that i see, get an instant +5 in REP. If i missed it, PM me with review post link and i will double it.. you'll get +10 REP!
12-02-2012, 10:56 PM
RE:
You can use if for scrapebox and get people from fiverr.com
SO how did you get the free VPS. I am sure the RAM and speed are less.
SHARING IS CARING.
12-03-2012, 12:05 AM
RE:
If you really want to make money online, then an investment for these services - paying service is a smart choice, especially in this case is hosting. I don't think that free is not always good. But...Today you can easily get the free service, the trials. But in one case, as your website that you have to pay for the domain name, then you should not use free hosting services or even paid but they are cheap one... Because it will have restrictions such as: limited memory, bandwidth, storage capacity. In particular, it does not guarantee the ability to your website daily, hourly (alive)... Smile
[Image: Shodka.gif]
12-03-2012, 05:44 PM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2012 05:46 PM by aKinaKus.)
RE:
(12-02-2012 10:56 PM)helpyourbud Wrote:  You can use if for scrapebox and get people from fiverr.com
SO how did you get the free VPS. I am sure the RAM and speed are less.
Windows Azure gives free 3 months!

(12-03-2012 12:05 AM)imnik Wrote:  If you really want to make money online, then an investment for these services - paying service is a smart choice, especially in this case is hosting. I don't think that free is not always good. But...Today you can easily get the free service, the trials. But in one case, as your website that you have to pay for the domain name, then you should not use free hosting services or even paid but they are cheap one... Because it will have restrictions such as: limited memory, bandwidth, storage capacity. In particular, it does not guarantee the ability to your website daily, hourly (alive)... Smile
___
I got paid hosting and everything! I never go with cheap BS. This VPS is given for 3 months by Windows Azure and has 1.75 GB of ram. I cold have picked higher stats for it, but it woldn't have lasted 3 months!

Better the VPS -less free time u get!

Cool
Cool Any and ALL Reviews that i see, get an instant +5 in REP. If i missed it, PM me with review post link and i will double it.. you'll get +10 REP!

45.gif