63.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-02-2014, 02:44 AM
How To Make New friends on Facebook Fast with Targeted
[Image: EsrO0BL.jpg]

How To Make New friends on Facebook Fast with Targeted
How To Make New friends on Facebook Fast with Targeted is not easy but here you can do it using our this tricks, For this today we are sharing with you best tricks for How To Make New friends on Facebook Fast with official and and with our tips and tricks, You can make targets friends like USA, UK, Australia, India, Canada, and any countries, If are you new on this social site and you wanna making more fans for your fans list or you wanna connect with new peoples than you must add more fans for connect more fans, You can also get more fan for your Facebook page for promote your online business with every where in the world, we are sharing with you some best idea and tricks for this. If you will follow our below instruction you may be get more new targets Facebook fans.

Why people Need New Facebook Friends fast
Its also better question, Facebook give us a policy for making add fans in your friends list, for example some one send you request and you will accept them or you send to some request they will accept, Like this method you can make fans but its very slow, If are you using Facebook for business than its not effective way to success, So you must use our simple method,

How to Make Targeted Facebook Friends Fast
If you wanna make targets Facebook fans than you must use this article, Actually Facebook gives a policy to there user for making fans suggest with same area and place, If you are make a profile than you will see suggestion of friends like connect with same city, same country, same business. If you are form India than you will get suggestion for group, friends ad page related to India, But if are you from India and you wanna different countries friends than its very hard,

Why People Need Targeted Friends on Facebook
If are you using this social site for promote your product online or for marketing than you must need targets friends. Means if are you Indian and your customer from USA, Than you must need USA traffic for your page for boost your product, Because if you have Indian or other countries more friends but they are not your customer than its can't effect you business, Means its can't help to grow up your business, so always try to get traffic related you product or interest.

Tricks for Making New Friends Fast with easy steps
• Login in your Facebok Account
• Visit on Facebook/mass_Add Apps .
• Allow to use information means login, with that apps.
• Now select how many friends you wanna add.
• You will see Country Option, Ad your Target country,
• You can select Timezone, City gender all.

[Image: MJl0tgK.png]

• After Complete just press Generate Button.

[Image: fNBQFJa.png]

• After press Generate Button you will get many emails than copy all.
• Now go on Invite Friends php and past all emails for invite friends.

[Image: SHObF9s.png]

• You can watch demo for invite php

[Image: Y3gdfE4.png]

• Now wait you will get every 3 minute one friends request with targetd area.
• You can use it every day but i suggest use one time in A Day.
• if you will get targeted friends it will more help in your business .

VIDEO TUTORIAL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwDqOH2UonM
Thanks for giving me +Reputation!
07-02-2014, 03:15 AM
RE:
yes! another epic share.. +REPS added. :D
07-02-2014, 04:41 AM
RE:
thanks Tambay ;)
Thanks for giving me +Reputation!
07-02-2014, 04:43 AM
RE:
Not seem like they were real users.
08-02-2014, 10:58 AM
RE:
This sounds awesome . is it tested and is it clean . Dont want to get banned
24.gif
08-02-2014, 11:41 AM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2014 11:43 AM by rk113.)
RE:
And I got my account locked... Now I am asked to see pictures of people in the friends list and verify..
To be honest.. I stopping checking album pictures 6 years ago...
And I am stuck..
If nothing works, I am gonna call facebook (got to check if this is even possible) and see if that works

So I'd suggest you guys to go for 100 - 500 at a time (the lesser the better)
08-18-2014, 07:24 PM
RE:
i think max 400 email invite :) for safe and not get blocked
08-18-2014, 08:15 PM
RE:
Thank you very much for this tool. But most of email generated from the tool are not REAL and NATURAL facebook accounts.
08-19-2014, 04:43 AM
RE:
I was checking email ids, still there are a lot of email ids from India.
08-19-2014, 05:40 AM
RE:
pffff...LOL
stuck, too, also need to recognize images of friends,
and have no clue about, as i do not check out their
albums at all...
And it happened after just 20 emails sent out!
THX anyway, as i got 13 new friends for now...

Cool
52.gif

36.gif