39.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-17-2015, 05:18 PM
RE: How To Make Money From JVZOO??
(10-16-2015 10:17 PM)elenisofikiti Wrote:  Hey codenamerapzo.
I'll try to be more friendly, than my fellows here :-) No, offense guys!
1. To start with, are you willing to create your own info product? Or else, do you have any money to invest in product creation by someone else?
2. Do you have a blog/website?
3. Do you have an email list?
4. What's your experience so far? What do you like doing and know how to do well?
5. From what you've seen so far, do you have any ideas, clues, inspiration about what you want to do online?
I'm asking all this because I want to know where you stand.
Let me know.
Eleni

1. I dont know how to create Products
2. I am a WordPress expert since 4 Years so i can easily create a site
3. no i dont have any email list
4. I have spend $200 in advertize ment all went waste
5. I have seen many CPA marketers earning $500 to $1k every week. Even i want to earn. I am ready for hard work.

thanks for replying friend
10-18-2015, 08:48 AM
Check sale pages that come with opt in forms,chances are you will lose that customer.
Check that the product will be available all the time,all this "closing doors"scarcity sh*t it's a technique I'm not very fond of because they put an opt in form after they "close the doors" so....kiss your potential buyer good bye,lose your commish and the opt in.

Say you run a GSA or SE Nuke campaign for 7-10 days,you will make money for a number of days until "the doors close" and the rest is history,you will lose each and every customer after that,cheap and cheezy because they know they're screwing you out of your commissions,but nowadays that's what they're doing.

Yep,I'd learn how to come up with my own products and keep 100%
10-18-2015, 08:52 AM
(10-17-2015 05:18 PM)CodeNameRapzo Wrote:  
(10-16-2015 10:17 PM)elenisofikiti Wrote:  Hey codenamerapzo.
I'll try to be more friendly, than my fellows here :-) No, offense guys!
1. To start with, are you willing to create your own info product? Or else, do you have any money to invest in product creation by someone else?
2. Do you have a blog/website?
3. Do you have an email list?
4. What's your experience so far? What do you like doing and know how to do well?
5. From what you've seen so far, do you have any ideas, clues, inspiration about what you want to do online?
I'm asking all this because I want to know where you stand.
Let me know.
Eleni

1. I dont know how to create Products
2. I am a WordPress expert since 4 Years so i can easily create a site
3. no i dont have any email list
4. I have spend $200 in advertize ment all went waste
5. I have seen many CPA marketers earning $500 to $1k every week. Even i want to earn. I am ready for hard work.

thanks for replying friend
Buy VIP, follow A N Y CPA course, step by step, profit.
THANKS FOR THE REPS 74muscle
11-04-2015, 06:18 PM
any other suggestion?
11-22-2015, 12:38 PM
Hi CodeNameRapzo,

I can appreciate your desire to learn CPA and how to promote JVZoo products.

I also see that you have been a member of this forum since June 2014. That is more than a year and if you have spent any time on this forum reading posts and downloading videos and PDFs, you will certainly pick up knowledge. I have been a member for almost the same amount of time as you. When I joined the BBHF, I knew very little about Internet marketing, SEO, deconstructing websites, etc.

But in the past 14 months I have gained a lot of knowledge and I am able to share products and ideas with my BBHF friends.

I suggest taking the same approach that I did.

Download WSOs and start studying. Get to know the different types of Internet marketing. Also, spend time in the UDEMY section and sign up for courses. If you are just starting out, I think you are much better off learning on your own than by asking someone here to give you an detailed outline.

Good luck and I hope you are successful.
20.gif
12-05-2015, 04:37 AM
(11-22-2015 12:38 PM)twotokes Wrote:  Hi CodeNameRapzo,

I can appreciate your desire to learn CPA and how to promote JVZoo products.

I also see that you have been a member of this forum since June 2014. That is more than a year and if you have spent any time on this forum reading posts and downloading videos and PDFs, you will certainly pick up knowledge. I have been a member for almost the same amount of time as you. When I joined the BBHF, I knew very little about Internet marketing, SEO, deconstructing websites, etc.

But in the past 14 months I have gained a lot of knowledge and I am able to share products and ideas with my BBHF friends.

I suggest taking the same approach that I did.

Download WSOs and start studying. Get to know the different types of Internet marketing. Also, spend time in the UDEMY section and sign up for courses. If you are just starting out, I think you are much better off learning on your own than by asking someone here to give you an detailed outline.

Good luck and I hope you are successful.
Thanks a lot friend ur reply inspired me a lot
01-18-2016, 04:57 PM
pm me bro .. i will share with you my personal favourite marketing for jvzoo using blogspot..fb ..and youtube
02-07-2019, 11:16 PM
You have to sign up as an affiliate and pick a product that you want to promote. I suggest you build a site. It will take time but be patient you will see sales.
11-04-2020, 10:15 PM
want to know been looking for this
11-04-2020, 10:20 PM
jvoozoo lets goooo
45.gif

67.gif