65.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-03-2014, 12:54 AM
How To Improve or Reduce Blog Load Time
Many times I saw that many Blogs takes too much time to load a page or post. When the Blog take too much time to load properly than user leave that it never try to come again. Blog speed is very essential for any webmaster because its plays very huge role in SEO also. Why should improve or reduce blog load time? How does it effect on SEO? Same questions come to mind when I started blogging. Let me explain it – Google loves those blogs or website which takes lesser time to load and put them in first page. It is very important for any webmaster to improve or reduce their blog load time. It is not for only SEO but for visitors also. Think about it by yourself when we want arrive someone blog or website than we also open those blogs which takes lesser time. And everyone doesn’t have a time to wait for 1-5 minutes for a single post. You read it about in many blogs but they are hard to explain how to do but today I will give some simple and best tips to improve or reduce blog load time.

Before starting this you have to check, how much time is taken by your blog. You can check it many tools like Pingdom,Pagespeed insight, GTmetrix. These are the very popular tools to check page speed or blog load time speed. So Lets start
Quote: How To Improve or Reduce Blog Load Time
12-03-2014, 12:56 AM
RE:
Thanks .............

12.gif