66.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-17-2013, 08:13 PM
How Increase Web Traffic
Hello,

This is my first post. I Want to increase my website traffic. What should I do?
Wink

With thanks,
Arati
08-17-2013, 10:17 PM
RE:
Hi There Welcome

After you done with your site design and building...
There a lot of methods... depends what your needs and desire...

For examples:

* I Use High Quality Backlinks
* I Use High Quality Articles
* I Use Traffic Providers You can see in my Thread which i used and what are my findings HERE
* Sometimes i use Fivver Gigs BUT, You need to be careful with it... not all of them are really Good with thier QUALITY Sleepy

And make some digging under Google.. it will help ;)
Hope i helped a bit...

Good Luck!
Cool
08-18-2013, 02:48 PM
RE:
If you are new like me for any webpages, you may want helps from seo tools and providers like >>>[[[Please report this thread/post because this was been flagged as SPAM]]]<<< who takes charge of your work to get good rank on Google :) all the best
08-18-2013, 03:18 PM
RE:
Seriously if you want to gain traffic focus on SEO. Nothing should be done without SEO.
Check my avatar and keep laughing.. Biggrin
08-19-2013, 03:54 PM (This post was last modified: 08-19-2013 03:55 PM by aratiseo.)
RE:
(08-17-2013 10:17 PM)zigistar Wrote:  Hi There Welcome

For examples:

* I Use Traffic Providers You can see in my Thread which i used and what are my findings HERE
* Sometimes i use Fivver Gigs BUT, You need to be careful with it... not all of them are really Good with thier QUALITY Sleepy

Hope i helped a bit...

Good Luck!
Cool
Hi , A lot of thanks foer your opinion.

For examples:

Hope i helped a bit...

Good Luck!
Cool
Hi , A lot of thanks for your opinion.
44.gif
08-19-2013, 09:41 PM
RE:

For examples:

Hope i helped a bit...

Good Luck!
Cool
Hello, Thanks for your nice suggestion.
Actually i am new in SEO line. Recently i purchased 10 new domain ( Word press) and post there 100 unique articles each.
But still i have not get good traffics ( Weekly 50 Visitor ) So i am confused about that. If you little help how to get more traffic as well as Rank high my 10 sites , I am very fear to create link building if google declare my site as spam. Please Give me some suggestion.

Arati
08-19-2013, 09:44 PM
RE:
LOL!

Why you purchased 10 Domains and dont know how to rank them ?

- Did you do a proper Keyword research before??

Better go for one Site at a Time, rank it and then move on.
08-20-2013, 06:43 PM (This post was last modified: 08-20-2013 06:44 PM by aratiseo.)
RE:
(08-18-2013 03:18 PM)1up Wrote:  Seriously if you want to gain traffic focus on SEO. Nothing should be done without SEO.
Sorry, but I dose not understand what have to do on Seo. It means How can i take benefit of SEO to increase web traffic.
08-20-2013, 09:14 PM
RE:
(08-19-2013 09:44 PM)BlackHatter4Life Wrote:  LOL!

Why you purchased 10 Domains and dont know how to rank them ?

- Did you do a proper Keyword research before??

Better go for one Site at a Time, rank it and then move on.
Actually when i purchase 10 domains, i try to keep the name all related 'article' , for example : articlebounds, articlebuds, articledreem like that. follow the site domain = ezinearticle like that. as i can post any category article there. Now i can not understand what way we research before that. i am confused. So what will be now?
Please give me the suggestion i am waiting for you. thx
Arati
08-24-2013, 06:20 AM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2013 06:23 AM by zigistar.)
RE:
(08-19-2013 09:41 PM)aratiseo Wrote:  

For examples:

Hope i helped a bit...

Good Luck!
Cool
Hello, Thanks for your nice suggestion.
Actually i am new in SEO line. Recently i purchased 10 new domain ( Word press) and post there 100 unique articles each.
But still i have not get good traffics ( Weekly 50 Visitor ) So i am confused about that. If you little help how to get more traffic as well as Rank high my 10 sites , I am very fear to create link building if google declare my site as spam. Please Give me some suggestion.

Arati
Hi,

Well Way to go on 10 Domains !! ;)
But as mentioned above you must do keyword search before.. because to get the page ranking (UP) will be very dificualt without a keyword sreach...
No as for the backlinks.. you need to find someone good (Not the fiverr guys!!) If you see like 1,000 backlinks in 5$ --> Stay Away! Sleepy

As for traffic providers, i've tried a several Traffic Providers around the net.. (I will open a Thread on this issue with the names and all my findings) but, overoll, i have found a traffic provider that really helped me with my ranking... it has Returning users! it's the third month that i collected my Adsense Money - so it's safe! AND Even got 1-2% Converted users!!!
No that is REAL Traffic.... 42rock

So,
* You need to find a good seller for HIGH Quality backlinks (Not so hard to find ones)
* You need a High Qaulity Traffic (which means REAL Users...) - By the way i mentioned it in my older thread but here again - realorganictraffic com
* Use Keywords to attached the Articles or Domain...

That's it basically ;)

I Will open a thread with what i think is the best Traffic Providers around the web, as i mentioned earlier i used severals and i know the Results!!!
If you have any questions you can contact me Huh

Good Luck!
Cool
33.gif

52.gif