65.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-20-2021, 07:03 AM
How I made $1.5 Million in 1month using Facebook ads.
Facebook ads after iOS 14 - How to run profitable and scale? $1 million case study.

It's never the same when it comes to running ads after iOS14. Well, the good news is the users are still the same as they keep growing and getting better every day. Over the past years, Facebook had a huge amount of data and it knows who your customers are. So this makes Facebook still the most powerful marketing tool in the market.

Here is one screenshot in which I made $1.5 million in revenue on Shopify for my client.

[Image: 53rgmg0fvio71.png]

Down here is a screenshot of an ad account with an ad spend of $500k within a month using Facebook ads.

[Image: oy54wunnvio71.png]

r/facebookadsexperts - $1.5 Million in 1month using Facebook ads.
It's a worldwide target so reporting is a lot better when compared to only US target.

Using the 1-day click attribute, just a 1-day click in most cases.

??? ?? ????? ?????????? ???????? ????????? ????

- Copy

- Offer

- Page Design

Copy - Mostly consists of Pain, Claims and Personal Attributes (if you run proper direct response ads.)

These 3 give the user a bad experience and makes them feel bad, but worse being negative and outlining the user's pain makes them aware that their data is being harvested.

So how do you end up getting the customer's attention?

Method 1 - Remove Negativity, Amplify Positivity.

i.e. ‘How to do X without Y’

Instead of saying ‘ Get rid of…’

Say, ‘Enjoy….’

Instead of saying, ‘Are you tired of…’

Say, ‘Imagine….’/ ‘Feel….’

Hope is the most converting emotion to sell on Facebook and it's compliant...

Swap Pain For Pleasure… Unless You’re into it. ?

Jokes aside...

Instead of saying, “Get rid of the stubborn belly fat hanging from your gut embarrassing you at family parties and the beach.”

Say, “Feel confident and proud knowing you’re setting a good example for your friends and family. They may even ask if you’ve been getting more sleep or if you’ve been taking more time off”

Instead of saying, “ I’m going to show you how to quiet your horrible 9-5 ad cut your boss’ head and threw his body down the ditch”

Say, “I’m going to show you how to create a lifestyle that you’re proud of on your own terms without having to ask permission to do what you’ve to do or deserve to do.”

Swapping pleasure for pain is more complaint as users won’t be suspicious of how they’re being targeted with ads that speak about their daily pain. In addition, pleasure sells better, because everyone saw those fear-mongering ads.

Method 2 - Indirectly Dig into pain (You freak)

Third-person pain and neutral statements.

Indirectly referring to your customer’s pain is one of the directions that you can take with your ad angles.

A famous copywriting principle: Always make the reader feel good when you’re addressing them directly, but when you’re talking about outside forces, outside things or even yourself then you can go negative and they will self identify with that negativity, but they will feel closer to you because you’re not directly telling that. (They are creating that connection on their own.)

Example:

❌ Sick of your bad back pain?

❌ First-person: I had bad back pain.

✔️ Third-person: John had bad back pain.

✔️ Neutral statement: Back pain sucks.

Method 3 - Life pain points

The third method is about addressing life’s pain points that linger in your customers' minds but are not significantly important.

i.e.

Kitchen moms who want to cook good food for their kids, want to keep up with the Joneses and not have their kids go over to enjoy lunch with them instead.

Ad: ‘Most kitchen moms make the mistake of changing their recipe often, then 8 months later, mixing things up their kids ends up enjoying lunch at the neighbours' house.

Keeping up with the Joneses is not about better recipes, it's about better appliances.'

This ad targeting speaks about your customer’s pain subtly since keeping up with the Joneses is not a 9 or 10 out of 10 on the pain scale.

Bonus: Remove the scale. If you say ‘lose 10 pounds in 10 days' might as well shut down your account by yourself. ‘lean out super fast’ mentions that losing weight, looking good, healthy and most importantly does not have a time frame.

Here are 3 things you need to consider before you start a campaign.

Avatar - Know your customer avatars and build your copy and ad creatives accordingly.

Landing Page: You need one landing page and a product page optimized for purchases. The landing page is more like explaining the benefits, advantages, and how the product can change their life. Product page more focused on features, how to use, reviews and rating, etc create proof that builds trust on the product page.

Offer: The game is all within the TOF, try to get maximum out of it. Introduce a welcome offer or limited-time offer to convince the user to make the purchase.

Set up UTM, I'm personally using hyros for tracking and it's really amazing.

1-Day click attribute.

Testing phase: Here use ABO -> 5-8 interests -> $20 -> 5 ads (2 videos, 2 images, 1 Carousel)

Your goal is to find at least 30 winning interests. So a lot of testing phase is required, always and always check CTR. Run for 2-3 days and check how they are performing and then decide to kill or continue.

Note: Here CTR is important as after iOS 14 we are making this one of the best indicators for ad performance, anything above 2.5% CTR is considered winning creative. Also, I would check with UTM and hyros to know from with creative I'm getting sales.

TOF -> Testing -> ABO -> all winning interest -> 5- 10 ads (yes keep testing creatives also parallelly all the time). Increase budget slowly by $5 every 2 days.

TOF -> Scaling -> CBO -> 5-8 adsets -> 5 - 8 ads

Here make similar interest sets and mix interests into 5-8 adset and run a CBO. Put budget around $500+ as here all are winning interests and ads so you just need to try. Wait for at least 2 days as a new big-budget campaign it might not perform initially.

If the campaign not spending and there is no reach then just duplicate it sometimes it happens when launching a high budget all of a sudden.

Note: If ABO testing campaigns are performing for a long time with 3+ ROAS (you can know that from hyros or UTM if FB pixel couldn't fire purchases) put budget $1000+ in CBO scaling while launching.

Don't stop the ABO -> Testing as it's performing so let it run until the CBO starts giving results. Also always keep continuously testing for new interests.

LookaLikes - Wait for at least 300 purchases and then create LLA's.

Create new ABO -> LAA's 1-5% each $30 -> 5 ads

If they are performing then but them in CBO -> scaling campaign.

Make sure the audience size is similar as both interests and LLA's should spend and perform. (Only 1 LAA in scaling campaign with a mix of LLA's)

Keep increasing budget slowly on scaling CBO campaign.

If the above testing campaigns are performing very well with 3+ ROAS then you can launch the CBO with $1000+ while starting the campaign.

7-Day click or view attribute.

MOF - Use insta, FB page engagers, and VV 3sec - 50%.

BOF- Use Page Views, AddToCarts, VV 50%+. Use purchases if the product is not a one-time purchase.

Use a Budget of 20% not more than that, as I see no better results.

For me, I see re-targeting campaigns are the bad performing one out of my past 6 years of experience. But still, you need to use it.
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/275740202893039/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/anandbernard/
09-20-2021, 08:11 PM
RE: How I made $1.5 Million in 1month using Facebook ads.
Thanks for the nice share
09-21-2021, 02:40 AM
(09-20-2021 08:11 PM)redone111 Wrote:  Thanks for the nice share

Welcome
09-29-2021, 11:07 AM
(09-20-2021 08:11 PM)redone111 Wrote:  Thanks for the nice share

Thanks
04-05-2022, 02:22 PM
Good share - thank you.
74.gif
06-14-2022, 02:41 AM
Great content. I checked you fb group but no reply
06-19-2022, 12:08 AM
Thank you for sharing!

66.gif