73.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-30-2016, 10:07 AM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2017 05:32 AM by AbeLincolnBart.)
How I Lost 51 Pounds In 4 Months Using The Simplest Diet Plan In The World
Getting to your desired weight doesn't have to be agony.

It doesn't have to involve pre-packaged foods and endless devotion to calorie counting and watching this type of carb and that type of fat....

BUT, it does ALWAYS involve a definite change from how you've been eating before - or there will be no positive change.

This weightloss plan is free and complete. It's only a two-page PDF.

From Adam Minsky:

Like many people I've been on dozens of diet plans over the years ranging from Atkins to South Beach to Weight Watchers to Jenny Craig and lots more besides. In fact, I've eaten enough cabbage soup to satisfy a small country! I'm 5 feet 10 and I used to weigh 230 pounds and needed to lose a good 50 pounds to get myself in some short of shape. And then it hit me. It's seems so logical now and so simple but I had ignored the simplest weight loss solution of all. Here's how I discovered it.

I was over in the UK on vacation and staying with an Aunt.... [the rest is inside the pdf]

Get it below:
Magic Button :
http://www.mediafire.com/file/12qgfk34ducpmfu/HowILost51PoundsIn4Months.pdf

-----
Even though I personally have lost over 50 pounds with the 3 Week Diet (click HERE) this plan works just fine.

My girl barber was a little envious of me for losing so much a year ago. I emailed her this pdf and she loved it. She lost 35 pounds doing this system in the last 3 months and told me she's doing this forever.

She looks great!

It seems that everyone with a weight issue who's found a way to deal with it -- has dealt with it quite a bit differently than one of their friends.

There is no "one-size-fits-all" method that everyone is happy with.

A good thing to ponder if you wish to market diet plans to people.

May this be helpful to someone here at BBHF going into the New Year, hoping to make 2017 the most profitable yet.

AbeLincolnBart

"Success leaves clues, but rarely within reach of a couch."
---Blair Warren
12-31-2016, 10:44 AM
RE: How I Lost 51 Pounds In 4 Months Using The Simplest Diet Plan In The World
Thanks for the pdf ...AbeLincolnDark

Reps added too.

I like the plan. Eating just once a day seems doable. I need to lose about 25 pounds after
Thanksgiving and Christmas.

DS
01-02-2017, 08:38 AM
RE: How I Lost 51 Pounds In 4 Months Using The Simplest Diet Plan In The World
I ate too much last week. truthfully the whole last year.

I found this forum over the holiday. Cool stuff here. I'm tired of the warriorforum and the fooling around there.

Thanks for the share. No fuss no muss.

62.gif